Chapter 17

Chapter 17

<Previously>

We talk and tease around while we were waiting for the staff to be done. We get to know each other and I ask if it was alright to treat the staff and the actors' coffee.

SOJIN: "REALLY? I don't think you have enough money to treat all of us though." Laughing and I was laughing along.

N: "It's alright. We will understand your sincere heart and no need to treat us." smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOON'S POV – At filming site

N: "It's alright. We will understand your sincere heart and no need to treat us." smiling.

The director came in to tell us it's time for us to standby and get ready. We went out with Sojin holding onto my hand like my elder sister. We went through the script together with Sojin unnie and N oppa with the director directing what he wants for the scene.

Since Sojin unnie and N oppa are acting as siblings, I wasn't needed till the second scene. I rehearse with the staff at the side and memorize the script.

Ring

My phone suddenly vibrates and I took out and see.

From: Rin

How is it? You got the lead role right unnie? ^^ Sorry if I disturb you. :P Just wanna know and pass the info to the rest. Hehe ;D

I smile at the message and replied.

From: Lovely leader-nim ♡

It's alright, I'm rehearsing, not filming yet. And u r not disturbing me. :D Just help me pass the message to the rest and yourself that don't tire yourself too much & fighting! *kisses* Love you girls! XP

I put my phone back in my pocket and it's time for me to work. Just in time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3 months after-

Time past really fast and most of us were busy with our own activities and almost finished filming. It's a Tuesday and all of us have a day off from our work. We all gather and rest on the sofa in the living room.

Some of us were on our phones; scrolling down on our SNS accounts. Some watched TV programs and suddenly the twins screamed causing some to flinch and some to fall on the sofa.

KYO: "What?! Don't scream that loud and frighten us!"

EUN: "What the hell!" she screeched.

Lyn look at the twins in excitement while Han is getting up on her feet to beat the twins up for frightening her. Han was just an arm away from them when they put their hands out to stop Han.

MIN: "We have something to tell you."

RIN: "Doogi oppa just send to us telling that Seventeen will have their own reality show and ask us if we want to surprise them with our special appearance. That's why we screamed."

Han freezed and Eun give us a creepy stare like what she did last time.

EUN: "I know!" she raised her hand up high.

YOON/UNA: "Horror special.... again" we said together and we high fived as we speak at the same time.

FEBY: "Let's do it!" she said in joy.