Chapter 1

Peach's POV
Me and Daisy were both in my kitchen, making a batter of cupcakes. I was stirring the batter, while Daisy was preheating the oven for me. We then heard the doorbell go off. It was probably Rosalina. "I'll go get it!" Daisy offered, heading to the door.

Daisy's POV
I opened the door to see Rosalina in her sports outfit, with a gym bag. "Hey Rosie." I said, greeting Rosalina. "Hello Daisy." She said, greeting back at me. She came in, slouching on the couch.

"How was practice?" I asked.
"Terrible." She replied.
"What happened?"
"The coach kept making us run laps around the gym. He was yelling random commands at us that had no purpose of what activity we were doing. He also kept sharing his boring stories with us." And Rosalina kept ranting on and on about her last day of practice.

"Maybe this'll cheer you up. We're making cupcakes."
"The chocolate ones?"
I nodded.
"Yes!" she quietly cheered.

*******************************

Rosalina's POV
We were all eating the chocolate cupcakes we made.

"So, are you guys ready for the "Halloween Dance this Friday?!" Peach asked excitedly.

"Yep! I heard it'll be better than the other ones." Daisy commented.

"I still haven't picked out a costume yet..." I said.

"Again?" Peach said surprised. "What about that fairy outfit you were keeping?"
"Hmm...I guess that could work."

"Great. What are you gonna be Daisy?"

"I'm gonna be a vampire this time." Daisy said, taking the last bite out of her cupcake, and taking another one from the tray.

"Well I'm gonna be a nurse."

"I don't think that's a good idea..." I quietly commented.
"What! Why?!"

"Didn't you hear last year?" Daisy said. "Someone dressed up as a nurse, and Bowser was trying to look down their skirt."

"Eww! Pervert! Ugh! I do not like Bowser one bit!" Peach said, disgusted.
"Hmph! Well enough about that. Will you guys be bringing a date?"

"Peach. It's Middle School..." I said.

"We're in the 8th grade. And all of the 8th graders are 14!"

"Ahem!" Daisy said, giving us the hint that she's not 14 yet.

"Well most of us are..." Peach continued. "But still, we won't physically be dating them like kissing and stuff like that. Just dates WITHOUT kissing and stuff like that."

"Why don't we just go without dates. Like we can all go as frie- Ow! Peach!" Peach hit me on the head.

"Remember, our little popular group?!"

"Oh yeah..." I completely forgot. If the populars see us hanging out with Daisy.

"Didn't they say that they don't do Middle School dances until High School?" I added.

"Oh yeah...." Peach said clueless. "Then we can all go as friends!"

"Sweet! It's settled then!" Daisy said, excitedly.