5- We know who you are

Tyler's POV

Troye and I have been staying at the Sacconejoly house for a few days now and it has been so good. I love spending time with them. Evan and Eduardo are like my little children, Emilia is like a little bossy sister and Erin is like a sister to me to. 

Anyway it was a Thursday and I was sitting on the sofa with nothing to do. Nichts. Troye was on his laptop doing songwriting, Evan was watching TV, Anna was doing her workout and Jonathan was in his office in the basement editing a video.

"Hi!" Anna panted as she entered the lounge wearing sports clothes with sweat all over her.

"Hi queen!" I greeted her.

"Hi!" Troye peeped.

"Joffee is busy editing so I volunteered to collect the kids from school anyone wanna join me?" Anna asked.

"I'd love to but I have gotta finish this song by half 3" Troye sighed, looking at his watch.

"I'll comeee" I exclaimed, rushing into the hallway to put on my shoes.

"C'mon on then queeen" Anna joked, trying to do an impression of me.

I could hear Troye laughing from the lounge. I couldn't help but laugh at Anna's attempt.

"Shut up bitch" I laughed. We then both headed to Anna's car and drove to Emilia and Eduardo's school. When we arrived, I got out the car and went where Anna had instructed me to. 

Emilia's class came out first. They had to tell their teacher if they could see who was picking them up.

I waved continuously at Emilia when she came out and looked around for her Mom and Dad. All the other parents where giving me looks.

"Tyler is picking me up!" Emilia shouted and ran up to me. 

"Hi Emilia!" I smiled giving her a hug. "What did you do in school today?"

"Spelling test" Emilia sighed.

"Uh, I used to hate them when I was in elementary school cos I always got an F grade" I grunted.

"Huh?" Emilia asked confused.

"Don't worry, where's Wardo's class?" I asked.

"Over there" Emilia pointed.

We then walked over to where Eduardo's class were coming out.

Eduardo came out quicker than everyone else and he seemed very excited to see me.

"Are you the person who's responsible for Eduardo this evening?" The teacher tutted.

"Kinda, his Mom's car is parked outisde" I explained to him.

"Good I was worried. You don't look responsible whatsoever with your candyfloss pink hair and your slang." He laughed.

"C'mon guys" I said and strutted off with the kids. I hate it when people don't except me. However I am used to it.

We then got back to the car and Anna strapped them both in.

"That little fu-" I began to say but Anna cut me off.

"I stopped you incase one of the kids repeats the word you were about to say" Anna laughed.

"Wardo's teacher is such a doofus saying I don't look responsible because of my hair and word use" I sighed.

"Its okay Ty" Anna smiled as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

I smiled back. Anna has such a kind heart.

"Oooh my phone buzzed, can you read the text Ty" Anna said as she yanked her phone out of her pocket.

I took the phone of Anna and read the text that just came through.

"Erin and James would like a lift as they bus broke down" I said efficiently. 

"Okey doke" Anna said and turned the corner to where Erin's school was.

"Why don't you wait outside for Erin to prove your responsibility" Anna smirked.

"Shut up" I laughed and got out the car.

There were loads of people outside leaving and I couldn't see Erin or James at all. But loads of people could see me.

"Oh my God its Tyler Oakley!" One of the girls shouted. Suddenly a whole load of students flocked around me.

"Omg Tyler I love you so much!" Some one shouted.

"I love you to" I smiled.

"Tyler you are such an inspiration to me" Another one said.

"Tyler congrats on 10 million subs" A boy said.

"Thanks, do you guys where if Erin Sacconejoly and James White are out yet?" I asked the group. That was a mistake.

"Omg Erin Sacconejoly and Jimmy White go to our school omg!" 

"Where are they oml" 

"I knew it!"

Anna then unrolled the window signalling me to get back in the car.

I jumped back in the car and loads of people took photos.

I then saw Erin, James and another girl walk out of the doors. 

"Erin! James!" I shouted as a whole mob of people surrounded them.

"Omg Erin, be my friend!" I heard one shout.

"Follow me on Twitter" 

"Follow me on instagram!"

"How long have you two been dating?"

It was getting to crowded to I ran into the crowd and grabbed Erin's hand, luckily James was holding Erin's hand so when I tugged Erin away James came to.

We then got to the car and Erin and James hopped in.

"Bye Mya" Erin said half-heartedly as she waved at her friend.

I closed the door and Erin began to cry. Oh crap.

"Now everyone will want to be my friend cos of YouTube and not because of who I am, Hope and Mya are gonna get angry because I lied and didn't say I was an internet sensation" Erin wept.

"Its okay, don't cry" James comforted her.

I felt so bad. This was all my fault.

Hi guys! A whole chapter in Tyler's POV you lucky people. Thought I'd upload today cos why not. I have school tomorrow and I am dreading it. Any tips?

Bye friends!