40- When you wish upon a star

Erin's POV

Time had passed since the accident and I was all healed and happy. Life was great, James and I were as good as gold and Hope had been sent to a young offenders institute for harassing a youtube. Everyone was friends and life was awesome.

Today was a very special day, it was infact Dad's birthday and we were all very excited. 

-

"Aw thanks kiddos" Dad smiled as he unwrapped his new Rolex watch. He got up and hugged Emilia, Eduardo, Evan and I as Mum vlogged.

Dad had gotten a lot of presents this year, mainly containing of clothes and technology.

"Right Jofus you have two more presents" Mum explained. "These presents are irreplaceable and very very special okay?"

Dad nodded and Mum brought through the first present. The first present was packaged in a green box with a blue ribbon on top.

"Open it!" Evan demanded and sat on Dad's knee.

Dad lifted the lid of the box off and he let out a scream of excitement.

Inside the box was a little fluffy Maltese puppy that was as white as snow. It had a cute little button nose and a gold ribbon in it fur.

"Omg! Its a puppy!" Dad squealed and lifted it out of the box.

"Aw its so cute!" Emilia smiled and gave it a stroke.

"Is it a girl or boy?" I asked and kissed it on the head.

"Its a boy and you can name him anything you want" Mum explained.

"Name suggestions guys?" Dad asked as he cuddled his little puppy.

"Max" I suggested. "As in Max the dog from The Little Mermaid" 

"Awesome, Max it is" Dad beamed. "Thanks so much Anna" He added as he hugged Mum.

"I have one more present for you Jofus" Mum said happily as she clapped her hands.

"If you follow this way" She instructed and pointed to the kitchen.

I wonder what it could be...

Jonathan's POV

I can't believe I just opened a present of a new puppy. I'm so happy! I wonder what my next present could be.

I followed Anna into the kitchen but there was a balloon in front of the door. Attached with a note...

"Read it" Anna instructed. 

I picked up the note and started to read it;

Dear Jonathan, this year I wanted to give you an irreplaceable present. Something no one could every replace, something you will treasure forever. You deserve this gift so much, you have been so brave recently and deserve a treat that you will be forever happy with. Love Anna xxx

As I opened the door I saw another balloon with a note attached to it.

I did the same thing of picking it up and reading it;

Dear Jonathan, as you know you already have four irreplaceable gifts that you love and cherish each and everyday. I wanted to give you another one of the same kind. Its been a hard decision to get you this gift but I wanted to give you another perfect present. Love Anna xxx

"I wonder what it could be?" I said confused.

"Do you have a clue on what it could be?" Anna asked giggling.

I shook my head.

Anna then place a small, thin package on the kitchen island.

"Whats this?" I asked and examined the package.

"Open it" Anna smiled.

I ripped off the end of the wrapping paper and slid out the present.

I couldn't believe what it was.

It was a pregnancy stick.

And it read...

Positive....

"Oh my God!" I screamed. "Them messages make total sense now!"

"What?" Erin asked.

"Your Mum's pregnant!" I beamed and hugged Anna tightly.

"Oh my God really?! Thats amazing!" Erin exclaimed.

"Mummy's having a baby!" Emilia shouted and twirled around.

"I'm gonna be a big brother again!" Eduardo chanted.

"And you're gonna be a big brother too Evan!" I said to my youngest son and tickled his stomach.

"I'm so happy!" I grinned and hugged my beautiful family.

Life is just amazing right now!

-

After I opened my amazing presents we sat in the lounge and ate pizza whilst watching Disney films. What a perfect day!

As we were cuddled up on the sofa I got out my vlogging camera and pointed it to me and Erin who were sat next each other.

"Hi friends" I smiled into the camera. "Something amazing happened today which we'll talk more about later but I can't believe I have lived another year aha"

"Me neither" Erin giggled.

"Oi you cheeky little so and so!" I laughed.

"Anyways these past two years or so have been tough. Very tough. We've had our ups and downs and we've all had our struggles haven't we?" 

Erin nodded.

 I carried on speaking, a wide smile appearing on my face; "But if there's anything that I've learnt over these past two years that has kept me going is that When you wish upon a star..." 

"You're dreams come true...." Erin finished and gave me a hug. I planted a kiss on her cheek and cuddled my eldest daughter.

Life couldn't be better...

-----

OMG I'VE FINISHED TWO BOOKS OMG

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE FINISHED ANOTHER BOOK WHAT

AFTER 8 MONTHS I FINISHED WOOOOO

THANK U ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND ENTHUSIASM TOWARDS THE BOOK ILY XXX

I'LL POST THE EPILOGUE AND CHARACTER Q AND A SOON

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS XX

STEPH XX