37- Its time I tell you everything...

Erin's POV

Everything seemed to become blurry and my eyes had started to open. I could feel someone squeezing onto my hand and I could see people surrounded by me. 

"Erin!" I heard a voice say.

My vision started to focus and the figures of Mum and Dad appeared in front of me.

"Mum? Dad? Where am I?" I mumbled.

"Erin, thank god  your awake" Mum said as Dad continued to squeeze my hand.

"You're in hospital, a car hit you very badly darling" He gulped.

"How you feelin kiddo?" Another voice said, it was Oli. To be honest I was feeling dizzy and pain all over.

I shrugged at Oli and scratched my head. I could feel the deep cut in my head that was covered in steri-strips.

"Leave that alone E, you've got a lot of cuts all over your body" Mum explained.

"And you've got a broken knee and a sprained wrist" Dad told me. I touched my knee and winced in pain, it was covered in a bandage. I also had my hand in a plaster cast.

"Aw baby girl" Mum frowned and stroked my arm.

"How long have I been in hospital?" I asked.

"About six hours" Oli explained. "I came in the ambulance with you and then your Mum and Dad turned up strait away"

Suddenly the door to my ward opened and two very familiar people came in.

"Oma! Erika!" I shouted and sat up in my bed.

"Oh you brave brave girl" Oma said as she came over and planted a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled up at Oma as Erika gave me a massive hug.

"Oh Erin, we came strait here after we found out what had happened" Erika said as she gave me another squeeze.

"I love you both" I replied.

"We love you too, Goregous" Oma smiled and put her hand gently on my shoulder.

Oli and Erika then greeted each other with a kiss whilst Dad started to vlog.

"Hi friends, so we are in the hospital currently..." Dad started off. "And we were all a ball of emotions really but Erin is awake and okay"

Dad then cut off the camera and looked as if he was about to cry.

"Whats up Daddy?" I asked him.

"Nothing sweetheart, just when you were unconscious I got a bit upset thats all" Dad explained as I gave him a cuddle.

"Was it because of Albi?" I asked.

Dad nodded as tears clogged up in his eyes.

"Aw Dad" I said and kissed him on a cheek. Poor Dad, he thought he could of lost me...

Suddenly the door opened again, this time it revealed Tyler, Troye, Zoe, Alfie (Harry and Hannah)  Caspar, Georgia. 

And Joe...

"Tyler! Troye!" I squealed as they ran towards me.

"Erin!" Troye shouted as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh Queen, arrghhh" Tyler said in his thick American accent as he joined our hug.

The boys then let go and Caspar and Georgia came over, carrying presents.

"Are they for me?" I asked cheekily.

"Yes they are" Caspar smirked and gave me a hug. "I hope you're okay buddy"

"Yeah I'm good Casp" I replied and gave Georgia a hug. 

Zoe and Alfie said their hellos and moved to the side

Caspar and Georgia then moved over and Joe was stood infront of me. He looked drained. As if someone had taken all the happiness out of him.

"Umm why don't we go and get some food whilst Joe speaks to Erin?" Oli suggested. 

Everyone nodded and left the room until it was just Joe and I left in the ward.

"Oh Joe, come here" I sighed and engulfed Joe in a hug.

He started to cry on my shoulder.

"Erin?" He squeaked as he looked up at me.

"Yeah Joe?" I replied.

"Its time I tell you everything...."