8- Things on my mind

Erin's POV

"There is non-stop traffic in out town at the moment so it looks like I'm gonna be a few minutes late for school" I explained to the camera. Dad gave me a lift to school as it was raining non-stop. 

"We have a rainy situation friends" Dad said, concentrating on the road.

"Do you remember that time when it was raining really heavily and me, Emilia and the doggies all had to get in the car?" I asked Dad and the camera.

"Oh yeahhh, that was like 3 years ago?!" 

"It seems so long ago!" I nodded.

"That was your first day of school!" Dad smiled.

"Time flys friends!" I sighed into the camera.

-

I arrived at school 5 minutes late so I strait to my form room. 

"Sorry I'm late Sir" I muttered as I went over to my desk and shoved my bag underneath. 

"Hey Erin!" Mya smiled as she wrapped her arms around me. On my table are Mya, Hope, James and two other girls called Ruby and Emily.

"Hello E" James grinned and gave me an awkward hug.

"E?" Hope questioned. "Is E related to A from pretty little liars?" 

James and Hope started to laugh. Mya started to laugh too. Not because of James and Hope's inside joke but because she laughs sometimes for no reason whatsoever. I just sat there awkwardly as the three of them laughed.

"Nah, its my nickname for her" James smirked at Hope.

"Bet he don't have a nickname for you" I muttered under my breath.

"Sorry Erin, did you say something?" Hope said.

"Nope" 

The bell then went and our form went our separate ways. We all had maths first but we are in different classes due to being in different sets. I am in Set 1 (the highest set) and James is to. Luckily Hope isn't in our set. James and Hope are really getting on my nerves.

When we reached out classroom I rested my back against the wall and got out my phone. I had seemed to get a text from Mya.

From Mya Hampton~

You ok? xxxx  you seemed really down about Hope and James' joke xxx

I quickly texted back a reply.

To Mya Hampton~ 

I'm ok thanks Mya, I'm just a tad confused why they found that funny xxx 

From Mya Hampton~

Don't worry about them you have me xxx :)

To Mya Hampton~ 

I know and I always will :P xx

I then quickly slipped my phone into my pocket as my horrible maths teacher Miss Hopkins was at the door 'welcoming' us in.

After maths we had drama which was very good as James had picked it as a subject too and Hope didn't take it.

For today's lesson we had a stimulus and we had to create a 5 minute piece on it. I was placed in a group with James, two boys called Jake and Freddie and two girls called Tara and Sophie. 

We all incorporated our ideas and we were all up on our feet to create the piece. But the only thing that was on my mind was James and Hope.

"You ok?" James asked as I shook myself out of staring into space.

"Uh yeah" I answered.

"You sure?" James asked again.

Shall I tell him what is on my mind?

"I just feel like I haven't been spending much time with you thats all" I admitted. This wasn't the full story but it was part of it.

 "Oh" James responded. "Me too, to be honest"

"Do you wanna meet on Saturday? I would really like to spend some time with you" I pled.

James nodded and pulled me into a hug.

"Pizza express at 6 o'clock?" He insisted and pecked me on the cheek.

"Sure Jimmy" I grinned.

Maybe things will go back to normal?