Chapter 3

Avery Mendoza POV

Her eyes , her smile , her hair , but most of all her skin color. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen I know I have to have her. But there are two things that are in my way:
•our parents are natural Enemies
the pigment of her skin

My parents are sure not to approve of her even though she seemed very fond of her. I knew it was just pretend.

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by my mothers sudden outburst.

"Those low life's tried to screw us over I told you from the beginning Bill but you didn't want to listen"

"Sarah , let it go and move on we'll continue to let them beg for the old run down shack at the office on Monday"

"Avery , my dear , what's going through your head to keep you all hushed up" my mother asked turning around in the passengers seat.

My future wife that's what it is. But I'm not dumb enough to say that aloud.

"Just thinking of all the paperwork Allison has more than Likely piled on my desk that I'll have to go through Monday"

"Ah , Allison she's a very hard working Young woman. Word around the office is that she's single also" my father said grinning into the rear view mirror making sure I could see his facial expression.

"Father , please do not start I'm not in the mood to hear about you and mother pleas for grandchildren"

"You can't blame us for this son. Your sisters have both given us son-in-laws and beautiful grandchildren" my mom said grabbing my fathers hand.

After the conversation I've heard billions of times the shut the hell and left me alone. I swear this will be the last time me going places with my parents and riding in the same car as them.

Again my thoughts were interrupted. Not by my mother and father but by a goddess named Leah. Leah Brown.

Her smile appeared in my mind. This is a smile
I wouldn't mind waking up to every morning. Her voice a sound I wouldn't mind falling asleep to. And her body. She had an amazing body. One that is VERY UNCOMMON for a white woman. I'm getting side tracked. But a body I would love to hold in her darkest and lightest hour. And her lips , I was tempted to pull her to me and connect mine to hers right then and there.

Then I felt my heart begin to shatter as I though of the possibility of me never being able to lay my eyes on her beautiful soul again.

This feeling , a feeling I've never felt. It had me in the mindset of a 16 year old boy with hormonal problem as he went through the stages of puberty.

If it's the last thing I do. I have to find her and make her feel as if I do. It's a must. Not matter what anybody thinks. Avery will not let this one go.
________________________________

Vote !

Comment !

Share !