xlvi

space kid dan : im bored phillllll

space kid dan : its rly boring without uuuuu

philly✧ : ok lets play a game i'll ask you questions

philly✧ : i go first

philly✧ : you have no say

philly✧ : why did you change your display name to space kid?

space kid dan : well firstly bc you gave me a similar nickname when we first talked

space kid dan : and secondly...

space kid dan : wow okay story time go get ur popcorn kids

space kid dan :

when i was younger, my dad bought me a telescope. he told me that if i ever felt alone, i had the all the stars in the sky. it seems stupid, but i was the kind of kid who'd stay up all night to watch everything go dark. cities would come to life, cars would eventually quieten, and although its a lonely time of day, i didn't feel alone. because, as my dad had told me, i had all the stars in the sky. until, one day, he left.

my parents had been fighting for a long time. it became difficult, and i knew it was for the better. its bad to have favourites, but my dad was always my favourite. i haven't seen him since that fateful day in january. i wasn't entirely happy without him, and every night, through tears, i found myself climbing onto the roof to watch sunset until stars appeared.

when you left me, i did the same thing. i do it with people i love. because if you feel alone, you will always have the moon & all of the stars. they're not going anywhere.

the night before you came back, i saw a shooting star, and wished you would speak to me. the next day you did... and i couldn't be more grateful.

philly✧ : dan, i'm tearing up

philly✧ : [image attached]

space kid dan : omg you actually are

space kid dan : phil

philly✧ : yeah

space kid dan : i love you more than all the stars in the universe

space kid dan : you're my supernova

-
a/n:
this is almost it kids just an epilogue to go rip me