Chapter 2

Stuck with you
Chapter 2

Remembering that I was on my bra, I tried to cover myself quickly as much as I could. He didn't say anything, but smirked at me. I groaned loudly, showing clearly my annoyance and pushed past him. I checked the living room. It was partly destroyed by the snow. I could still sit on the couch, but TV was gone and so was the little fireplace. The house was entirely buried under snow. The electricity was also gone. I shivered a little in the cold room. I sat on the couch and covered myself with a warm blanket by wrapping it around me. But I was still cold. So I sat there on the couch, shivering.
Suddenly I felt the couch dip next to me. I looked to my right and saw Loki sitting down.

"Are you cold?" he asked.
"What do you care?" I spat and looked away.
"You didn't answer my question."
"You didn't answer mine."
"There's some tea left in the thermos from the breakfast. It would definitely warm you up. Would you like some?" he asked smoothly.
"No!"
There was a moment of silence between us before he got up and walked to the kitchen. After few minutes he came back, with two cups of hot tea in his hands.

"I know you said you didn't want tea, but I brought you some anyway," he said, holding a cup of steaming tea in front of me. I sighed and took the tea. I didn't even bother to say thank you. He sat next to me again and started sipping his tea.

When I finished my tea, he immediately got up and took the cup from my hand, walking back to kitchen. Though I had just drank a hot cup of tea, I was still freezing. I tried to pull the blanket closer to my body with my trembling hands and my teeth started clattering quietly.

"Still cold?" Loki asked as he sat next to me.
"Just a little. I'm okay," I replied, more politely than before.

Suddenly Loki pulled me into him, so my back was against his chest. He wrapped his hands around my shivering body and hugged me tightly. I wanted to frown and pull away, but I started feeling quite comfortable with it. He rubbed my arms through the blanket to warm me up and it actually worked. I relaxed in his embrace for about ten minutes, before he asked,

"Are you feeling warmer now?"
"Yes. Thank you!" I answered in a quiet whisper and blushed. It's good that he didn't saw my face at the moment.
I turned myself a little to look at him.

"When are they going to find us?" I asked, worried and afraid.
"Don't worry about it," Loki murmured softly and pushed a wet strand of hair behind my ear.
I looked down and leaned on his chest again, while he wrapped his hands tightly around me. My eyes became heavy and I felt tired. Relaxing in Loki's arms, I soon fell asleep.

I woke up hours later. Loki was lying underneath me and I was on top of him. His hands were still around me, holding me tightly against him. I wasn't cold anymore. Loki stroked my hair gently.

"You're up." he said.
"How long did I sleep?" I asked.
"An hour. Are you hungry?"
I nodded and let my head fall back to his chest. He slid his fingers through my hair softly for few minutes.

"Alright, I'm going to kitchen," I said and stood up. Loki followed me to the kitchen.
I started looking around to find something to eat, tightening the blanket around my naked upper body. Loki quickly removed the white shirt he was wearing.

"Here, take my shirt," he offered.
He walked right behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. I tensed a little at his touch. He slowly pushed the warm blanket off my shoulders, letting it fall to the ground and I shivered from the cold. I put my hands through the sleeves of his shirt and he turned me around so I was facing him. I looked at the ground, as he closed the buttons of the shirt. When he was done, his hands moved to fix the collar of the shirt and I slowly raised my eyes from the ground to look at him. Our eyes locked and he gazed right into my soul. He caressed my cheek gently as he moved his face closer to mine. We stayed like this for good five minutes.