Prealias

Prealias

Before eveything happened, Earth was called Tellus.

Creatures called Bestia lived in it.

There were two Gods: Hermes and Gogh.

Hermes was loving and brave. He loved every Bestia and cared for them.

Meanwhile Gogh was a bored God. He wanted more action and if possible, violence.

In every Bestia, there was a power called Potestatem.

This power enabled them to fly around Tellus, and have extraordinary abilities humans these days do not have.

Gogh, bored as ever, did something bad.

He seperated the Potestatem from the Bestias, and set it free.

The Bestias were sad, and angry.

But then Hermes made them company, he made humans.

Gogh was disappointed in this.

Bestias lived with humans for years, until one time Gogh got really bored again.

He put the Potestatem inside every human. Gogh said that the Bestias must fight off the humans to get the Potestatem inside them, he explained that the Bestia that obtains the most Potestatem becomes the king of Tellus.

This created war between Human and Bestia.

Of course he was just playing with them, but this made him very well entertained.

However Hermes was not.

He locked up Gogh in Gehenna, along with the other Bestias who have obtained a lot of Potestatem already [meaning killed a lot of humans already]. Hermes took the Potestatem from the Bestias and put them to Heaven where they can stay happy.

And then Hermes did something to the humans for them to defend themselves.

He gave them a gift.

A power, to be able to fight the Bestias and protect themselves.

Some of them did not continue the tradition and lived in ignorance, until Hermes took their power away from them.

But the others lived their life with the importance of having this kind of power.

They fought off Bestias who tried to kill their family, or themselves.

Up until this day you are breathing, these people still exist.

Bestias could have already invaded Tellus.

But they cannot, because these people protect us.

And what do we call these people??

We call these people, the PREALIAS.

------------------------------------------------------

AN: Picture on the side is the very first Prealia, Lionel.