Twist Two: School

Twist Two : School

                                                 -------------------------------------

When I got home by foot with a bloody arm, you wouldn't imagine Louise's and Dad's expression when a bloody-armed me entered the door.

"OH NO!"

"LIAM! WHAT HAPPENED?"

"C'mere-"

"Oh my God."

I went to the hospital immediately and this was a very well talked about gossip in SCHOOL presently.

SCHOOL.

I really, REALLY hate that word.

From it's spelling, it's length, up to it's meaning.

I'm very glad that the one who brung it up was already dead.

I might've murdered him myself. He should be grateful. Damn him.

And as I walked the halls of Kingsley High, girls were saying, "Ooh! I'm so sorry, Liam! Can I see your wound?"

"Awwww, poor Liam, you want me to kiss it for you?"

I gave them a straight-faced expression, "No."

And then they started whispering again.

"--so pessimistic--'"

"--what a dork--"

"--I wonder, is he gay--"

DAMN ALL OF YOU.

Someone unexpected was standing beside my locker.

I dropped all my books in the ground, and pointed my finger directly at her. "YOU!"

She raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT?! YOU SAW THAT THING!"

She was that girl with the bloody hand. She was wearing a white, pretty dress  with short-sleeves. And white doll shoes. Her charcoal black hair was tied in a high ponytail. The same pair of auburn eyes staring back at mine. At last, someone who looks pretty without even trying.

"What are you implying? I've never met you before." she answered calmly, no sign of irritation or whatsoever.

 "I am implying," I cornered her. "That you are a big witness, of my tragic accident."

"Ridiculous." She still said, poker faced. She reminded me so much fo her, except she was more expressionless than me. "If you'll excuse me, I've got to go to my class."  and walked away.

I glared at her as she walked away. I hoped she felt my stinging look burning her back.

"Dudeeeee," I heard a familiar, annoying voice. "Who was thaaat?"

I turned to look at my best friend, Justin. "That is none of your business."

"Ohh, yes it is. If my best friend gets a girl, OF COURSE IT IS." He insisted.

"A girl? A GIRL? I just met her for Hades' sake!" I shut my locker close angrily.

"Ah.. really."

"Mhm." I said, walking to my next class.

"I'll see you in Spanish then." he said.

"Right, whatever." I replied, opening the door to my Theology class.