Twist One: A girl

Twist One: A girl

                                            ------------------------------------

I'm Liam, I'm fifteen, and my only goal in life is to marry someone beautiful, have 2 kids, retire when i"m 60 and let my eldest son take over.

I'm pretty lazy yes, but it doesn't mean I'd be like this forever.

I just really hate things that require a lot of work.

"Liam!"

Like really hate it.

"Liam! Food is ready!"

One good example is SCHOOL.

"Liaaaaaaaaaaaaaam."

I mean, why give out homeworks, when one whole period is torture? Ridiculous!

The door opened in an explosive way.

My sister, Louise, stood there, breathing heavily. Her eyes look murderous.

"Um-"

"I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE LAST 3 MINUTES-" She looked so angry that she couldn't even speak clearly, she took me by the ear and dragged me away from my room.

"Ow-ow-oww--"

"YOU LITTLE VIXEN-"

"I'm sooo sorryyyyy-"

"That's enough, Lou-"

"-I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF MY HOMEWORK-"

"-heeeey stopppp, it huuuurtss-"

"-Loui-"

"-AND DAD HAD ME TO CALL YOU-"

"-daaad she's still pulling my earrrr-"

"-LOU-"

"-AND YOU WON'T EVEN LISTEN-"

"-LOUISE DEAR THAT'S ENOUGH I AM LISTENING TO THE NEWS!!!!" My dad roared.

Louise finally stopped, looking surprise. Both of us were looking at dad, who was rare to shout.

And now he was looking back at us with that ridiculous smile in his face.

"Louise, dear, you can shut up because I'm listening to the news," he took a sip on his mug.

"And you, boy," He looked at me. "Sit down, and eat. Your sister is in the middle of an important homework."

Louise made a face at me as I sat down on a chair in front of my dad. I made one back at her.

"--accident at ------witness claims to have seen a monster; 'he was BIG! AND SCARY! he almost tried to kill me! I SAW IT!' reports on--"

"Ooh, he's gone Loony." said Louise.

"I wonder what really happened." Dad took another sip on his mug.

My father was a very loud and cheerful man then.

Ever since my mom died, he became silent.

My mom died on February 9, 2002, when I was 5, and Louise was 4.

We never really talked about it much, because whenever someone brung it up, the whole room will be covered in a very awkward and emotional atmosphere.

I knew Dad knew no less than so much about her death, but he just wouldn't speak about it.

I ignored the news reports on the tv and started gobbling on my spaghetti.

After a few chats about school and grades,

[Louise, as usual had high grades, and i was between 'Okay' and 'Normal']

Dad told me to buy some things for him in the market.

3 eggs

4 carrots

4 boxes of milk

2 jars of nutella

He gave me enough money for the list, and I rode on my bike to go there.

So I was on Crown Street when I decided to check on the money in my pocket with my hands.

When I hold onto nothing, my heart beat loudly in panic.

I looked at my pocket quickly and saw the money there, to my relief.

But also to my misfortune, when I looked back on the road, I saw something, big, something scary, black, hairy, and standing still there with a horrifying face, blinking back at me.

"AAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!!"

--------------------------------

My head hurt so bad.

I tried to get up, but failed to. I felt like my brain would come out at any moment.

"Ugh," I gave a loud groan, and opened my eyes.

And what I saw, was a blurry vision of a girl.

Pale, but I could see her eyes. They were auburn, no. Almost- Almost red.

I gave another groan as I struggled to get up from the terror burning inside me.

"Wh-Wha-Who are y-you?" I expected it to sound like series of groans, but I spoke perfectly, to my surprise.

The girl said nothing. Instead she reached out a bloody hand for me to grasp on.

"Aagh!" I turned my back on her and struggled to get up again, and fortunately, I did.

I stood up on the street limping towards my house, hand on my arm, which was bleeding.

Not even bothering to get my bike.

NO, of course not. With that freaky lady on my back?

Nooooo, I ain't even turning around.

But something tempted me to.

Like a popped bubble, my decision changed almost immediately and turned around.

And what did I see?

Air.

I stood there, unable to believe what just happened.

Did the girl run away or something?

No, It was too soon.

It was Impossible.

Shivers went down my spine and caused me to limp faster than before.

I just experienced something so creepy.

While I was biking on the road on my way to the market, I crashed onto something so big.

Of course me and my wonderful bike flew in the air and landed painfully.

When I woke up, the big thing was gone, and what welcomed me was a bloody girl who looked my age.

When I was limping like an idiot in the middle of the street, she vanished.

But I mean,

Where was that girl, though?

-------------------------------------------

AN: Picture on the side is the Crown Street