Chapter five

~~~Onyx POV~~~

I woke up the next day before Charli. Bad move. Luckily nobody tipped her off on the rules of my house. 1.) If I wake up before you, you are getting pranked. 2.) If you try to prank me back at a later date, I will wake up. 3.) If you still think you can pull it off and somehow you do succeed (which has never happened) you will be susceptible to my full pranking wrath. I leaned my my head against the headboard and thought of a prank. I should probably go easy on her, since nobody warned her and she was in the perfect position for this one. I got up and ran to my bathroom and grabbed my shaving cream, then went over to my pillow and pulled out and stray feather. You can see where this is going. I sprayed the shaving cream into her open palm and used the feather to tickle her nose. nothing. I tried to tickle her nose again. Nope. Getting fed up I sprayed it all over her face, grabbed my pillow, and squished it down on her face

''What the fuck!'' I heard her muffled scream through the pillow. In her struggle she managed to take the open hand  with the shaving cream still in it and hit my face. I pulled back the pillow and looked at her face and started laughing. She opened her eyes and looked at mine and laughed just as hard.

''The look on your face'' She choked out.

''Ha ha ha.'' I mocked back at her calming down.

''Oh shit, what time is it? Don't we have school?'' She asked hopping up.

''11:30. looks like where skipping. I'm going to take a shower, we have band practice at 1.'' I sighed walking in the bathroom. I took a quick shower then did my makeup. I got dressed in this http://www.polyvore.com/onyx_band_practice/set?id=88653067 and walked out. Charli was sitting on her bed looking at her phone with tears in her eyes.

''Aw, whats wrong sweetie?'' I ran over too her. I looked down at her phone and she was on instagram. Steve had uploaded a picture of him kissing Santana's (broken thanks to me) nose.

''I'm sorry I should probably get in the shower. Excuse me.'' She whispered running into the bathroom. I sighed. Her and Adrian are really in the same boat right now. I realized that Charli still had no cloths here. I picked her  out an outfit http://www.polyvore.com/charli_band_practice/set?id=88656319  and laid it in the bathroom for her when I heard the water running. I heard her sobbing while I was in there. Poor girl.

Adrian and Rose came before Charli came out so I left her a note that said we were in the band room. Once we were all sat down we just small talked until Rose asked about Charli.

''Shes showering right now, but if she seams a little down today I ts because of what happened a yesterday.'' I told them about  Steve and Santana and how I broke Santana's nose.  I didn't tell them about her parents or anything though. I thought that it was too personal to tell them and that if Charli wants to tell them she can do it herself. Rose looked sympathetic while Adrian just looked pained. 

''Oh hey guys.'' Charli said coming down the stairs. ''Are we gonna get started?'' She smiled, but it never reached her eyes. We all nodded and went to our instruments. I gave Charli the sheet music for her part and we started to play our song 'All our bruised bodies and the whole heart shrinks' (a/n its by La Dispute. Its a really good song and it kinda goes with the story ---->)

''I wonder what I'll find.'' The last note rung out. I turned around with a huge smile on my face. Rose shared the look with me. Both Adrian and Charli had small smiles on their lips and tears in their eyes.

''We sounded great before but Charli you made us a billion times better!'' Rose squeaked hugging her. Adrian patted her on the back and told her she plays beautifully and I joined Rose in hugging her. We are definitely going places if Charli sticks with us. She doesn't know about the scout coming to our show tomorrow. If he likes us we can play Warped this summer. To say I'm exited is an understatement.

~~~Charli POV~~~

''We sounded great before but Charli you made us a billion times better!'' Rose squeaked hugging me. That song,  it was beautiful. With Onyx's singing, and Rose's and Adrian's playing how are they not billionaires by now? I'm pretty proud of myself as well. Could this be what I want to do with my life? I have never been good at anything else. Maybe this is my calling. Adrian patted me on the back and told me I played beautifully, making me blush and Onyx joined Rose in crushing my ribcage. After Onyx had walked away with Adrian, Rose still squeezed me tight.

''Cheer up buttercup. A few tragedies have to happen before you can live the good life. I say forget the skank and asshole and live in the now. If anyone wants to hurt you now their going to have to go through all of us.'' She whispered.  I threw my arms around her and cried on her shoulder. 

''T-thank you s-so much'' I sobbed. She patted my back and we let go of each other. I looked in the mirror hanging on the wall. My eyes were red and puffy and gross.

''It's not like I wanted to look good today or anything.'' I sighed poking at my face.

''Nonsense, come on I'll fix you up.'' Rose lead me into the bathroom connected to the band room. She sat me down on the sink and pulled a makeup bag out of her purse. I closed my eyes and let her work. After a few minutes she capped her mascara. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror shocked.

''Are you sure your not a makeup artist or something?'' I said amazed. she laughed.

''Cosmetology was one of the few classes I passed in high school.'' We walked back into the band room and saw Onyx sat on the couch with her head in her hands. 

''Whats wrong?'' Rose asked.  Onyx sighed

''Adrian. He broke down about Trixie again. He's out back smoking a cig, I think someone should go talk to him. He wont listen to me.'' She said.

"What about Charli? Her and Adrian are kinda going through the same thing right now right? I think its a good idea.'' Rose said. I got wide eyed. Onyx nodded.

''Okay...'' I walked to the backdoor and took a deep breath. Is this a good Idea? We've barely spoken to each other. I guess its too late now. I walked out and found him sitting on the ground with his back against the wall staring at the ground. He looked up at me confused when he herd the door slam.

''Um hi.''

___________________________________________________________________

NERP.

ello lovlies c: Chapter five done! took me all fucking day to write this xD literally. I started at 8ish this morning and its now 4:30. love me. OK so comment like fav and all that jazz c: DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN. 

Picture is of Adrian ---->

~CrookedCorneas