chapter one

''Meet me at the music room at 2:30. i got a big surprise for you, Charli.''

Those were the last words my boyfriend had said to me. Those where the last words I was ever going to listen to from his mouth. Don't get me wrong though, he didn't die or anything, but he did die to me. After what he did I will never forgive him. I will never forgive myself, after all it is all my fault. I can just stay in this room forever and never move again. Hopefully ill rot and die.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

I was wandering the hall of this piece of shit school thinking about the random things that came to mind. I was waiting for 2:30 to roll around so I could go meet the most wonderful man in the world my boyfriend, Steve. He has been acting weird lately but now I think I know why. I heard he is going to purpose! I'm so exited, I hope that will be the reason he wants to meet me. I checked my phone. Meh. 2:15. I can just go now, he wont mind if I'm early. I skipped down to the music room but stopped short of the door cause of the voices coming from inside as I peeked inside.

''So Stevey boy, when are you gonna dump that emo whore for someone a little more, eh suitable?'' I herd a females voice call.

''In about hmm, 15 minutes darling. I cant believe you made me stay with her this long. I cant believe she never saw what we where doing behind her back either, oh and the whole propose to her thing was brilliant, maybe now shell cut too deep and never come back.'' Steve laughed. STEVE? I thought he loved me.  I thought he cared. then SHE came into my view.

Santana.

My heart dropped. Santana and Steve?  Figures, I was never good enough to date someone like him. Steve was the most wanted boy at our school and to think he would ever want me is ridiculous.

''What the actual fuck?'' I screamed at them. Santana whipped around with an evil smirk on her face while Steve looked like a deer in the head lights. 

''what emo, misplaced your razors?'' Santana said.

''fuck you Satan!'' I yelled and stormed out.

I ran out of the music room, tears blinding my vision. I ran into a random room, hopefully I wasn't followed.

~~~ end flashback ~~~

I swear I'm never leaving this room again. I want to die. Maybe I should finally end it. I don't have any reason to be around anymore, I have no friends, my boyfriend is gone, and my parents are dead. Fuck my life.

''Holy fucking shit! Are you okay?'' I herd a voice call. I stayed silent hoping they would just go away. Wrong. I felt a hand on my back. Shit.

'' Im fine. Can you just please go away?'' I said in a quiet voice. I looked up at her. 

''Holy hell.'' I whispered. I had never seen this girl in my school before. She had deep purple hair and immaculate makeup. She was very thin and tall. Maybe 5'10?

''What is it? She asked.

''You... I've never met someone who looked remotely similar to me around here. You startled me abit." I said.

'' Yeah, this school lacks a little color, my name is Onyx by the way.'' She smiled.  I think I just may have made a new friend.

My only friend.

____________________________________________________________________________

mmmbbygurl c: first chapter done! do you like it it? i am so exited for this story :D 

i will update soon!

~CrookesCorneas