Chapter 1

All the other accessories on the right is just an option, so you can choose.

"It's okay baby...." Camila rubbed small circles around Lauren's back. Lauren rested her chin on Camila's shoulder as her tears pour down.

Present

"This bitch! Hurting my baby girl like that!" Normani yelled pacing back and forth as Dinah and Camila were sitting in the living room watching her explode into bits of volcanic yells. They were alone discussing the little truth Lauren told them about. Lauren was crying in Camila's arms for hours until she ran out of tears. How could someone that showed so much compassion and heart say this?! Dinah places a hand on Mani's shoulder.

"Babe, chill." Normani breathed in then out, trying to calm her nerves. "Mani she ain't a baby, Lauren always rises back up whenever people talked behind her back."
Dinah reminded her.

Normani turned on the Tv and switched to a channel. The two girls looked at the Tv. "This midget did more damage than other ass holes. It's best if we do something." Normani said leaving the two girls to watch this little interview.

"We're back from the break! More questions for you Ally, how's life?" The random interviewer asked.

"It's going well, though I do have some issues." She said checking her nails.

The random guy quirked an eyebrow. "What issues?"

"I have to be protected by a muted elephant-"

Camila threw the control at the screen causing it to crack. Dinah widened her eyes and whipped her head towards Camila. "Mani will kill us!" The Tongan girl raised her arms up in the air. "We're not in perils cause I know Mani is running down the stairs right now-" The Cuban girl heard footsteps then a thud. Both of the girls ran to the stairs to see Normani on the floor.

"It was worth it." Normani gave a smile but it faltered immediately. "Now let's do some planning." She said getting up, going into the kitchen. Camila and Dinah followed behind and saw a white big poster with markers. "Any ideas on what to do?" Normani asked.

Dinah rolled her eyes at the dark skinned girl and picked her up. "It's time for bed." She husked. Camila frowned at the two.

"Aren't we suppose to be thinking of a plan?" The brunette asked. Normani groaned. "Let's do that later." Dinah said giving an excuse before going upstairs with Normani.

Well that faltered.

Camila's stomach churned realizing she won't be able to sleep for the next few hours. She loved the two girls to death but wished that she could have some alone time without them doing the naughty stuff every now and then.

She went into the pale girls room where Lauren was sleeping. After the girl stopped crying she fell asleep into the Cubans arms.

The brunette laid down next to her and moved herself closer to the sleeping beauty. Tomorrow was another fresh day and then the next day is when Lauren actually starts working. Camila didn't want to let go of her.

Lauren wanted this huge dream of saving people. When Camila and the pale girl were alone she would rant about protecting people no matter what. Camila thought it was cute but she pushed her on to her dreams. Here she is now, taking that opportunity. But it killed her just looking at Lauren.

She looked at Lauren's lips. Camila couldn't hide her little secret no more. She was in love with the mute girl since high school. That first day was when Camila eyes wandered to those captivating eyes. Soon Camila and Lauren hit it off pretty quickly as well as for Dinah and Normani. Because the girl couldn't speak, Camila, Normani, and Dinah protected her from people that bullied her.