Chapter 5

I'm adding my bae in here

I'm adding my bae in here. (This is Alessia Cara for all that do not know her. She's one of the most talented and beautiful human being I have ever seen, so please go and watch her) (...do not confuse her with the other Cara)

"What to do, what to do..." Ariana says looking up at the sky. Ally and Ariana were already outside of the carnival. They had no idea where Camila or Lauren went. The two girls were getting frustrated.

Ariana takes her phone out and called the only person she could trust, Alessia Cara, a new and rising RnB Pop artist.

"Who the hell are you calling?" Ally questions. Ariana smirks at herself as she hangs up.

"We're enemies, but this time I'm going to be nice. Alessia is going to pick us up." Ariana chirps.

Ally remembers meeting the 19 year old at the iHeart Radio music awards. The 19 year old girl had beautiful talent and she was indeed beautiful.

"Just her?" Ariana shakes her head no.

"Alessia is coming by with someone else." Ari says as she sits on the bench. Ally feels a tiny drop of water fall on her palm. She looks up and is surprised to see tons of them falling now.

Ariana groans and covers herself with her leather jacket. Ally curses under her breath realizing that Lauren didn't have anything on her to cover herself. Ariana looks at her before smacking her head.

"Shit, Mila and your girlfriend are going to get sick." Ariana should had told Mila to take a coat at least. The brunette gets up.

Ally rolls her eyes and gets up as well. The bench wasn't helping them at all with their problems. The rain was leaving them wet causing their outfits to be soaked. A car suddenly appears and there was two women in the front. Ariana runs to the car and opens the door to get in.

"Ally, you already know Alessia, and as well as Kendall." Ariana scoots over to make some space for the small one.

Ally waves at the both of them in the front and takes a seat next to Ariana.

"Hi! You must be Ally the one I met at the awards, right?" Alessia questions. Ally gives her a small smile and nods. Kendall smiles at the both of them before turning back to the road. The car started to drive.

"Now, I got one question...why the hell did you make me drive here?" Alessia asks raising her perfect eyebrow. Ariana rolls her eyes at the younger girl. "You were the only option. Besides we need to find Mila and Lauren."

"I was about to go to Selena's house though-"

Ari cuts her, "Well too bad."