Chapter 9

The man was gone, no doubt. Lauren's breath hitches but shakes her head in disbelief. This isn't the time to start acting so worried about this man, Lauren growls to herself. Ally looks at her confused for Lauren's scary yet sexy growl before going back to look at the show. She lays back a bit looking at the two presenters. The two on stage gave all of the crowd a smile. Lauren's eyes widen, it was Alessia with Camila. She turns to Ally who was shocked as well.

"Well, let's start this before I trip and fall again," Alessia says making the crowd laugh. Alessia frowns trying to open the stupid envelope in her hands. Camila rolls her eyes at the older girl trying to open it. "God, give me that." She snatches it away from Alessia and opens it.

Alessia scowls and pouts crossing her chest. The crowd chuckles at their child like actions making them both blush. How embarrassing for the two.

Camila smiles and looks at the direction to where Ally and Lauren were sitting. "Now these are two awards for one person, female person that is." Alessia said grinning. "best female artist and best album of the year." Alessia continues. Camila was on the urge of yelling the name out but couldn't.

"Let's show you what she means folks." Camila then says. As it goes dark a screen appears. Lauren smiles when Ally's face and voice appeared, including her latest Album Mute. Suddenly the screen goes black and everyone gasps. Alessia picks Camila up and jumps out of the stage as soon as a man with a white mask that had red splashes on it appeared. The team of security guards came telling everyone to stay put.

"ESCORT IMMEDIATELY" One of the officers says. The man on the screen cut him off, " I don't think so. One of you will regret moving." Lauren turns over to Ally but she widens her eyes as Ally was no where to be found.

The man on the screen chuckles, "An example right there but that was our target anyways." Lauren clenches her jaw and stands up. Nothing happens which everyone was relieved for. "Well, at least I tried. Anyways, you must be the great girlfriend of this bitch." Lauren clenches her hands making her knuckles go white.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" Lauren yells at the man. Camila was shocked and so was Alessia and Ari. Camila knew Lauren only talked to her in private unlike others. She suddenly looks at where Ally was before her own eyes watered. The man chuckles, "I don't have time to talk. Goodbye." With that the screen went blank. Everyone was shocked and afraid to even move. Lauren slouches down on the floor. Tears rolled on her cheeks slightly falling on the red carpet. Camila, Alessia, and Ari hurry over to her to comfort her.

Lauren pushes them away and stands up slowly but falls back down. "Lauren!" Camila screams at the top of her lungs as the pale girl was out cold. The security immediately escorts everyone and calls an ambulance for Lauren. Camila shakes the girls body roughly but Lauren wasn't moving. "for fucks sake Camila check her pulse, and where the hell is that ambulance?!" Ariana yells the last part.

Camila quickly checks the girls pulse. She sighs in relief that the mute bodyguard still had a pulse. Paramedics came in and soon Mila was drifting away from Lauren. All the other celebrities left for their safety. All was left for the police and detectives to come in.
--

"Camila are you fucking kidding me?" Normani yells in the phone. Ally's disappearance was all over the news and Lauren was sleeping in the hospital. Normani was pissed off at the Cuban but Dinah reminded her it wasn't Camila's fault.

"Babe again, it's not her fault." Dinah sighs sitting back down on the couch. Her eyes were tired from all the sickness she was having. Normani glares at the Tongan girl but her face turns soft as she sees Dinah fast asleep. "Mila, Dinah and I will visit in two days." Before Camila could say anything Normani hangs up.

Camila groans on the other side and looks up at her friends. "They're coming in two days because Dinah is sick." She explains. Alessia looks at her phone to see many missed calls from her parents. She looks up at Camila, "I gotta talk to my parents Cami, but I'll be back tomorrow to visit Lauren." Camila nods at the oldest girl before turning to Ariana.

The petite brunette looks at Lauren then at Camila. "Fuck, how the hell did this happen?" Camila just shrugs and slouches down on the chair. How could something happen to this innocent lovable girl? Camila closes her eyes as tears fell swam on her face. She failed. She failed to keep the mute girl safe. She promised Normani and Dinah that everything would be okay but she was wrong. Ariana watches as the girl in the chair breaks down.

Camila slowly looks up at Ari with a glare. Ariana looks away, "I should leave you be. But I'll come back tomorrow..." She mumbles before jogging to the door and leaving Camila and Lauren alone.
-------

"FUCKING LET ME GO" Ally screams as one of the males shove her to a room. He slaps her across the face making her tumble back. Ally holds her cheek as she looks up at the man. "Shut up, we won't do anything with ya. The boss will though." He snickers as he leaves Ally alone. Ally runs to the door and tries to pull but it was locked. She bangs the door and screams for help but she knew no one would save her from this.

Ally gets up slowly and looks around the room. It was just filled with paintings and a bed. Ally scrunched her noise at the foul smell rising up in the air. Where the hell was she? Ally notices the windows were closed and covered with wooden planks. She sighs as she sits on the bed. She didn't want to cry or scream at all. She wanted Lauren to save her from this hell hole.

Ally lays down on the crumpled and dirty bed. She looks at the ceiling. The walls were painted black as the ceiling was only white. She closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep dreaming about the mute girl that will save her from this ratchet place.
-----

A/n

Ally's been kidnapped but by who? Anyways I'm trying to make new stories but I'm not going to publish the chapters until I'm done with this book. This book will almost be done in a couple of chapters. I want to make another Alren book and I'm planning on rewriting the Dinally book I made. Now these books won't be published until I finish this book so y'all gotta wait.

The new Alren book will be a studentxteacher thing. I know, I tried this once but it flopped. I'm gonna make a new one though and I'm also gonna need a cover.

As for the Dinally book, I made a cover and am already starting it. It'll be about werewolves and vampires stuff. The title, Lost Mate.

But I'll continue more with this one and finish it fast enough.

I won't let y'all down with the new Alren book and Dinally book.

Goodbye

_Emy