Chapter 2

I walked up to Ashley's door and knocked. I waited a few seconds but there was no answer. I quickly knocked on the door and waited again. Still no answer. I leaned my head against the door and started crying. It finally sunk in that Mack cheated on me and I now didn't have any where to go.

I leaned my back against the door and slid down on the floor. I curled my legs up and placed my head in my hands, letting my loud sobs flow throughout the halls. Maybe I could sleep in my car if she didn't show up within the next hour or so.

Suddenly the door across from Ashley's swung open. I didn't bother to look up. I didn't want the person to see my puffy, blood shot eyes. "Are you okay?" I heard someone ask. I looked up and saw a tall guy with curly hair and green eyes looking down at me.

He had a worried look on his face. I nodded my head and looked at my feet while I tried to calm my sobs. "That's not really convincing," I heard him say. I just shrugged my shoulders and wiped away the tears sliding down my cheeks.

He shuffled around before he sat down next to me on the floor. "Are you looking for Ashley?" he asked. I nodded my head and looked at him. "She's not home. I think she's on a date," he told me. Great. Now I couldn't stop the tears that started streaming down my face.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry. What's the matter?" the guy asked me. I looked up in his eyes and then just looked back down at my feet. We didn't know anything about each other, yet he looked so sincere and worried when he asked me that... Like he really wanted to know.

"Do you want to come in my place and wait till Ashley gets back?" he asked me. I hesitated. I didn't know him. What if he was like a rapist or murderer or something. "Don't worry. I'm not a weirdo," he said reading my mind.

I nodded my head after re-thinking my situation. I could either wait with him or I could wait in my car. I didn't really want to wait in my car because it was freezing cold outside and the heater didn't work all too well. He got up and held out his hand for me.

I took it and stood up with a little help from him. "My name is Harry, by the way," he said as we walked into his flat. "Jessy," I replied, following him to a couch. I sat down and faced Harry. "Would you like some tea?" he asked me standing up.

"Do you have Yorkshire?" I asked him. "Is there any other way to have great tea?" he replied smiling at me before he strode off to the kitchen. When he smiled, I noticed he had dimples. I like dimples on a guy. It made them look even more attractive.

I had to admit... Harry was a really attractive guy, but I don't think I'll be dating anyone for a while. Harry came back with mugs in his hands. He handed me one and then sat down next to me. "So why were you crying?" he asked me as he took a sip of his tea.

"Well... I- My- my feyonce was cheating on me for a year. I barely found out today and the girl didn't even know about any of this. He had us both fooled! He never loved me. I feel so used and worthless! I was about to lose my virginity to him for Christ's sake!!" I blurted out without thinking.

My cheeks flushed a bright red as I realized what I had just told him... A complete stranger. I didn't care too much about that right now because I broke into loud sobs again. I set my tea on the coffee table and placed my head into my hands. I felt arms wrap around me so I looked up and Harry had me in a tight hug.

I hugged him back and just continued to cry into his shoulder. I hugged him tighter then suddenly my phone started blaring. I pulled it out of my purse then looked at the screen and put it up to my ear. "Hey, Ashley. I was just going to call you," I told her.

"Oh. Well, I was just wondering- Wait. What's the matter? Are you crying? Who do I have to beat the living shit out of?" she gushed. I laughed slightly but sniffled. "Baby, it's okay. Calm down. Don't cry," she told me. "What happened? Hunny, you need to tell me," she said.