Chapter 4

I opened the front door to Harry's flat, alowing us to walk in. I looked up when I heard a noise come from the living room. To my surprise, Harry was already sitting on the couch. Wait. That's not Harry. I looked behind me, Harry was still there with his cut up face.

I turned back around to face the boy who looked similar to Harry. "Edward? What are you doing here?" Harry asked from behind me. "Oh. Well, I hadn't seen you in a while and I was just gunna check up on you, but- Hey, What happened to your face?" Edward asked as he took in Harry's appearance.

"I fucking went to a tea party. What the hell does it look like? I got into a fight," Harry said as he entered the flat all the way. "Finally snag a girlfriend with your adorable charm, Harold?" Edward asked mockingly to Harry. "She's just a friend and don't fucking call me that, you bloody bloke," Harry said with a smile as he mock punched Edward's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. My name's Edward," the boy spoke as he held out his hand for me to shake. "Jessy," I said taking his hand and sending him a smile. He let go of my hand and walked back over to the couch. Harry strut over to the kitchen and grabbed a soda from the fridge.

He turned back around to the living room and saw me still standing by the front door. "Jess, you can sit down on the couch if you like. Or if you want some privacy, you can just go into the spare bedroom down the hall to the right.." he asked.

I nodded. "I just need some time to.. recollect myself. I'll be back out in a minute," I told them before decending down the hall. I opened the door and walked inside. To my surprise, there was already a bed and dressers set up.

I sat down on the bed and thought over all that happened today. It's kind of a lot to take in. I feel so exhausted. I'm both mentally and physically drained. It almost 11 at night and here I am feeling sorry for myself when Harry was the one who just got hurt.

I sprung off the bed and went back into the living room. Harry and Edward were laughing about  something on t.v. When I came into view, they both looked up at me. "Harry, I think you might want to clean those cuts before they get infected," I told him as I placed my hands behind my back and twiddled my fingers.

"It's fine. Why don't you come sit with us?" he asked me. I walked over to the couch and instead of sitting down next to them, I held out my hand for Harry. "Come on. I'll help you," I said, causing him to take my offer.

When he got off the couch, he told me that the first aid kit was in the bathroom. I walked towards the bathroom, but I could hear a few words being exchanged between them. "Get it in, Harry," Edward, I'm assuming said. "Don't talk about her that way!" he hissed quietly.

I had already brought out what I needed, so when Harry walked in, I told him to sit on the closed toilet seat so I could clean his cuts. He obeyed quietly. I dabbed the wash cloth in warm water and then brought it over to Harry's face.

At first I started to dab softly, but the blood had already dried, so I had to use a bit more force, causing Harry to hiss. "Sorry. Sorry. Sorry," I gushed keeping the pressure on the rag. "It's fine. It just kind of stings," he said trying recover his brave facade.

I could tell his eyes were trained on my face, so I just kind of kept mine on my hands. "You're eyes are lovely," he blurted out before he snapped his mouth shut. I felt warmth spread to my cheeks as I smiled at him.

I rinsed out the wash cloth and then took a look at his face. It wasn't too bad after the blood had been cleared. I grabbed the peroxide bottle and a few q-tips. I dunked the cotton end into the bottle to collect some of the moisture onto it.

I sat down the bottle and turned back towards Harry. His eyes darted up from the floor and met mine. I lighlty pressed the tip onto a cut before his head jerked away. "Harry.. I need to clean your cuts," I told him.