Chapter 11

=•=•=•Time skip!! 3 months later =•=•=

--{3rd pov}--

Nothing really happened the past 3 months.
Jin and Ross acted like they had been married for years. Max and (y/n) were happy and took a vacation to Hawaii for two weeks and they were in their way back to Seattle right now. They would be landing at 6pm which was in an hour and Adam was told to pick them up. Adam finished up his video and checked the time. 5:30 the clock read.

"Guess I should head to the airport." Adam said to himself grabbing his keys off his desk and left the offices to go get Max and (y/n).

--{Max pov}--

I guess the plane landed a little bit early. I checked the time as we walked to the luggage thingy. 5:45. 'Adam should be here soon' I grabbed our bags and went to the pick up area. (Y/n) walked next to me and tried to grab a bag so she could carry it, but I wouldn't let her.

"Max give me a bag or a suitcase your carrying too much." She begged.

"My princess will not be carrying anything. You'll be treated like the princess you are." She blushed when I said that.

"Fine. Carry the bags." She said crossing her arms while I smiled.

I checked the time again 6:00. 'Adam should be here.' I thought looking around then I finally spotted him waving his arms like a maniac. I nudged (y/n) and directed her to Adam. Once I got to Adam he grabbed a suitcase from my hands and put it in his car. Once we got the rest in the car we headed to the offices to see the guys. 'Got a surprise for (y/n) I hope Adam set it up right.' I thought thinking back to the messages I sent to Adam.

--{flashback}--

Max- Adam I need you to have it all ready for when I get back to the offices with (y/n)

Adam- yes I have it set up in her favorite colors. She's gonna love it.

Max- thank you Adam it means a lot.

Adam- No problem.

--{flashback end}--

  I smiled at the thought of surprising her. 'I hope she likes it.' Once we arrived to the office Adam got out of the car first and rushed inside. I got out and opened (y/n)s door for her and walked her inside.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!