0.5 So... Your the daughter of Eibon.

Your POV

A couple months have passed now since me and Shou have joined the DWMA, and I'm sitting down in the living room watching some confusing action anime about two brothers and alchemy... This really got me confused because, if human transmutation is strictly forbidden by the laws of alchemy, then why would anyone want to do it in the first place? I guess its because once something is lost, most people can't handle the fact that they can never getting it back again. What a pedestrian thing to do. Then again... If I lost Eibon...

In the midst of my thoughts, my door bell just has to ring. So I get up and head towards the door. When I get there, the sound of the wind blowing harsh outside, reminds me of how cold it's getting. Winter is almost here... I open the door and am surprised to see Shou standing there freezing half to death.

"Oh, its you... Come in." I let him in without a second thought.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in a soft tone, and watch him as he takes off his coat.

"I came to see you of course." I roll my eyes at his statement.

"Well that's obvious, I mean what do you want?" Shou hangs up his coat on the coat rack and starts taking of his boots.

"I came to talk to you." He says omunisly.

"Talk to me about what?" Shou walks over to the couch and sits down.

"I came to ask you a very important question." I look into his eyes, trying to read what it is he wants to talk to me about, but of course I suck at reading other peoples thoughts.

"I'll go and make some tea, before you start asking anything." I say and get up to walk to the kitchen. Once inside the kitchen Shou walks behind me and hugs me for no reason, and begins talking to me in a voice of that which someone wants something but needs to persue their target into giving them what they want. I sigh.

"What is it Shou?" I ask regretting the fact that I even did ask in the first place. Shou lies his head on my shoulder with a soft voice answers.

"y/n?" I look down at him while getting the tea ready.

"Hmm?"

"We've been friends for sometime now, and I was wondering... Why you don't have a weapon partner yet." I pause for a moment and Shou slowly stands back up straight.

"Because I have no need for one, nor do I wish to have one." I answer in a monotone voice.

"But every Miester needs a weapon in order to fufill missions. Why don't you have one yet, and why isn't Lord Death doing anything about the fact that you don't have one yet?" I spin around and look at Shou.

"Let me put it this way. Do you have a Miester?" I ask looking directly into Shou's eyes.

"N-Not yet,,, And please stop staring at me, its freaky."

"Exactly, I don't have one yet and I don't wish to have one." I say turning back to the tea again. I watch it boil and while I do Shou asks me another question.

"But that makes no sense. Why wouldn't you want one?" This one, I don't answer. Shou sighs in defeat.

"Fine... Then at least do me one favour." Shou spins me around so I can face him.

"y/n, I don't have a Miester yet, and I know for a fact that you don't have a weapon yet . . .so I have come to a conclusion for this. If you would alow me. I would like to be your Weapon partner in exchange, you be my Miester." I stare at Shou, who is now holding both me hands and staring directly into me eyes. I can sense it. His soul. It feels... weird. I know Shou is my friend and all, but do I really want him to be my weapon?