Chapter 1

Shaniqua's P.O.V

Hard knock on the door.
That's what woke me up. I check my phone to see what time is it....3 am!!

Well damm,who the hell is it at this hour??

Got out of my bed tryna find some clothes and my slippers,found my way downstairs,still pissed and wondering who the hell is at my door at 3 in the fucking morning.

Shaniqua: Who is it??
??: It's Jay gurl, open the damm door!!!
Shaniqua: What the fuck you doing here at this hour nigga!!?!?
Jason: Chantee kicked me out, so imma crash at your place for a while.

I opened the door to see Jason with two backpacks and a cigarette in his mouth. So let me tell y'all who's Jay to me. Jason it's his real name, a 19 years old dealer, he's clear skinned , blue eyes, tall with that fuckboy haircut. Yeah and also , he bisexual. Yeah i know sexy nigga be taking it up the ass aswell giving it too. So this nigga been my best friend since we we're in diapers, we always got we backs. He's actually the one to introduce me to the business.

Shaniqua: So what did you to get kicked out this time??
Jay: Well Chantee walked in on me having some fun with Diondre.
Shaniqua: Diondre?!? Who the fuck is he now? What happened to Chres?
Jay: Left his boring ass. So like she walked in on us and then she started her bitch act and started cussing and shit.

I would have also if I we're her, I would also knock you the fuck out -_-.

Jay: So we started cussing and fighting. I just told her she just mad that she ain't getting none of his dick and she just thirsty for attention.

I got up and smacked him the head with my slipper.

Shaniqua: Nigga are you fucking serious?! No wonder your ass keeps getting kicked out , I wonder how the hell she deals with you.
Jay: You deal with me , don't you?
Shaniqua: -_- Nigga imma beat your ass if you try to get smart with me.
Jay: Fine! I'm too tired to try fight you tonight. So can i crash here?
Shaniqua: Sure go ahead. But next time you try this shit , imma get my gun for you.
Jay: ook spycho bitch.
Shaniqua : Night lil dick bitch.
Jay: Night ugly thot.

Yeah i know we gah some strange ass nicknames, but it's all out of love.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

Author's note:
First chapie , hope you guys like it.