Chapter 3

Ashana's P.O.V

Ashana: BAIL WHAT?! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET ARRESTED JASON!?!?!
Jay: Illegal possession of cocaine and illegally selling it.

I paused. I turned around and watched my baby kinda scared. It mussa been because I was yelling. Shit. He mussa think I'm crazy or some shit. Well I am .

??: Babes, why are you talking to yourself?
Ashana: Hummmm I was ?
??: Yes babe.
Ashana: Shit.
??: Humm Imma go take a shower real quick.

He gets out the bed quick and sprints to the bathroom. I shrugged it off and went back to my phone.

Ashana: So how much is it?
Jay: Hummm well
Ashana: How bad is it?
Jay: 5 grand.
Ashana: 5 WHAT?? Where am I suppose to find that kind of money?
Jay: I don't know but you better find some quick!
Ashana: What the fuck you I better find some quick?? Remenber you're the one fucking asking for help!!
Jay: You fucking OWE me bitch!!!
Ashana: Owe you what?
Jay: Remenber who paid for your abortion back in highschool and when you got caught in the street and I BAILED you out!!

Shit. I totally forgot that.

Ashana:...
Jay: I thought so, now hurry up your black ass down here. Jail is definetely not for my fine ass.
Ashana: No it's just the place for your gay ass, so that you suck all the dicks you want!
Ashana: Don't mistake me for you hunny, now hurry down here, DAMNIT.

So i got out my bed, and went and took a quick shower. Got out and got dressed in a black and red cami top, black shorts and flip flops. I grabbed my shades and car keys. I got outside to see "Chres" car's gone. That nigga left telling me anything. Fuck him. Got in my car and drove to the police station. I parked up and went in.

Police officer: Can i help you miss?
Ashana: Yeah...where can I find a Mr Jason Brown. I'm here to bail him out.
Police officer: Do you have the money?

I pulled out a thick brown envelope from my back pocket. Don't ask where i got it from, that's my secret.
Ten minutes later, Jay comes out skipping like ass -_-.
We walked the station till he stop and screamed something stupid.

Jay:Bye you motherfucking pigs.

And to make it worse, he pulled the finger on them.
After that we ran to my car and drove off quick.

Ashana: You fucking idiot! You could have gotten arrested again and make me get arrested!!
Jay: Oh shut the fuck up! It was funny admit it?

Okay it was kinda funny. He started staring at me still waiting on my answer.

Ashana: Fine.. it kinda was
Jay: I thought so. So where we going?
Ashana: You mean You because I'm going home.
Jay: So early. Why don't we go over by Serrelle?

I thought it over. It won't be bad to see her again.
I haven't seen her in quite awhile.
And plus that's our girl,what kind of friend am I not to go visit her.

Ashana:Let's go.
Jay:Yay!! I can't wait to see that crazy bitch again. But where she live again?
Ashana: The high-class side of Boston.
Jay: Damn, she living big huh.

So we drove there not knowing that there is a little surprise awaiting us.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

Author's note

So like I'm sorry for the late update. Been really busy.

Vote...
Comment...
Share...