The Group of Ice

"笠井!!!" A girl yelled. 

"栗" another reminded her. 

"私," a woman started. 

"No! Stop!!!" a guard yelled. This was all downstairs of the Japanese kingdom of ice. But upstairs, was a living room. Four people were eating sushi. The queen came out of her 誤飲 wall screen.

 "ジブンオ, すし. おねがい" she yelled politely. 

"Yes, of corse!" A servant answered. If you want to know what these Japanese words are saying, keep reading!!!

All the way, at the top floor! No floors above was a princess. Her name? Kasnita. Her nickname was Kani. She lay in bed with her long red, Asian dress lay there in her bed on top of the covers with her curtains colored of purple were above. Sheets of red with black writing, 私 愛 紙後. Her black hair lay in a bun on the patterned mattress. 

"Kani!" A voice called. It was the king. Kasnita got up. Her dress was so long, it lay on the floor! 

"Princess, your father has something important to say. But you might not like it." A man servant said. 

"Open up!" Kasnita shouted. The doors opened. As she walked in, the guards faced her. She took a breath in fear. 

"Kani, I need a word ." The king yelled. 

"What!?" She couldn't be patient. 

"Well, it's about your style." He started. 

"My clothes, bed, pattern! Which one!!?!" She complained. 

"All of it!" The king spoke. 

"Yeah, go on." She yelled. 

"Your style is fiery, we are the Clan of Ice! Our pattern isn't fire! It's ice!!!! You must get a new wardrobe by tomorrow. Your sheets will look different and we will not speak of fire!" He shouted. Kasnita was in shock. She sat there. She's always wished of being in the Fire Clan! Now she has given up hope!!! She never thought this would happen. 

"I can't. It's too difficult!!!" She cried. 

"Stop! The king yelled. 

"綿死ん 堕!" He again yelled. 

"渡しの, cぁん!?" Kasnita replied.

Edited by GoldenCael