The Shadow

"What!?" Wasu yelled. 

"Sorry, just doin my job!" The man answered. He tipped the thing she was on. 

"No!!!" She shouted. 

"Bye!" He yelled as the ropes untied and she fell. She closed her eyes as she splashed. Head first into the lava. She opened her eyes. She took a breath. 

"This isn't forcing me!" She yelled happily. But then, out of no where, a forcing wind came in rush. 

"WOAW!!!" She yelled. Her eyes were closed she heled onto herself. The wind was faster then a plane! She knew this would be her deth.

                 Then a loud bang came. And a crack. Did she die? You'll see!!

                     A flash of darkness rushed all over the Ice Clan. Then dissapeared. 

"The evil clan!?" Questioned a man standing with a weepon. His white and blue clothing was short. He held up his icey weepon. 

"We will fight for the icicles!!!!" He yelled. 

"Guards!?" A small voice yelled. 

"The darkness!" The man continued. 

"Guards!?" The voice yelled again. 

"It's gone!?" The man shouted. 

"GUARDS!!!" The voice grew strong! 

"What!?" The man was annoyed. 

"I think another flame hit the ice." The voice, was a girl, calld Kami. 

"She's dead!" The man yelled as if he didn't care. 

"Looks I'll do this by myself!!!" She said as herblue dress flew by the wind. She walked to the ice. She took out the pony tale she had. Her sky blue hair flew in the light. She took a jump. She landed on the ice, on her face! She's an icicle, she's just sinking into the ice!!! Finally! She fell in. She took a deep breath when she was in the ice. The flame wasn't dead!? Wasu was laying down and looked as she was about to die. 

"Hey, uh. Are you ok?" Kami questioned. Wasu lay there. Flames can't survive in the ice. So she could die! 

"Here, I'll pull you out. Kami grabed Wasu's arm, and pulled her across the ice. This gave Wasu pain. At least she'd be saved, because then she would die. Wasu's head poped out of the ice. 

"Ah!" Her arms grabbed the edges. 

"No flame's lasted that long" Kami yelled. 

"They'd die after like, three minutes!!!" 

"Uh. Yeah. Kewl. So, uh. This is the ice clan!?" Wasu didn't know what to say about Chiwa. 

"Yes. This is. Why?" Kami said kindly. 

"Well my best friend is here." 

"You're the only flame that survived!!!!" 

"She's not a flame!!!" Wasu shouted. The crowd gasped. 

"She's an icicle, I'm a flame. It shouldn't matter!!! Just, is there, someone called Chiwa?" Wasu just wanted to see Chiwa. 

"Yes, she's an icicle! You're a flame! It does matter!!! We're having a war soon." A lady yelled. 

"Wa... I need to see her!!!" Wasu shouted. 

"Mabey we should let her." Kami said to the other icicles. Wasu started walking. 

"No!" Kami yelled. 

"You can't walk by yourself, you're a flame!!! Icicles hate em! I'll come with you." She said. As they walked, upstairs at the top no more upper floors of the castle, the princess was with the king. 

"Look, Kani, I know you wanna be a flame, but no! You aren't!!! You have to love yourself the way you are!!!" Kasnita, just sat there and glared. 

"Stop dyeing your hair colors that match the fire clan! This season for icicles, it's a really awesome blue. Let's try that!" The king needed her to be a total icicles. Kasnita and the king both walked in the clothing shop of the kingdom. 

"Hair dye, clothes, makeover!" The king yelled. 

"Ooh yes!" The man who worked here called up others.

"私の ヴ惰猫!!!" Wasu yelled. It annoyed Kami, but she kept walking. 

"Kewl!! Now, where's Chiwa!?" Wasu yelled as Kami showed her the huge ice village. 

"Now, someone wants ta be a flame!!!" A man yelled. 

"Oh, me!? No!!! I'm already a flame, I want ta be an icicles, I..." Wasu paused. A dark shadow pitch black of a girl, walking into the ice. 

"What? Something wrong!?" Kami asked.

"uh... wha!?" Wasu yelled. The shadow looked as it wasn't an icey. She looked as if, she was from the evil clan!!! Wasu staired. The shadow stood before her. 

"Uh..." Wasu didn't know what to say as she saw the ice had been cut by flames of darkness!

Edited by GoldenCael