Clan of Fire

You wanna know about Wasu? Sure! Ok. Chiwa hasn't been known yet, but she will!!! Wasu has long red hair and has pictures all over her room of her and her best friend, Chiwa. Posters of fire all over some walls too! Her room is fiery, apart from her friendship pictures. She and the girl in the posters always wanted to be roommates! Wasu braided her hair and left the bathroom. She entered her room. Her short black dress had sleeves with droopy tips. Her pants were yellow with flashes of red. Her eyes were bright yellow.

She lay on her bed. She thought of being in the Ice Clan. 

"We could be roomates!" She yelled. But she was in the Fire Clan, not ice!!! 

"和巣!!!" A man yelled. 

"Huh!?" Wasu got off her bed. She peered into the hallway. The fire guard was standing there. 

"What!?" Wasu asked. 

"Hi, the prince needs a girl called Wasu!!!" He shouted. 

"Uh. I'm Wasu." She replied. 

"Well, you have good news! The prince is in the kingdom, come with me." He laughed. 

"What!" She yelled. 

"Well, come." He answered. 

"Royalty has laziness. Waiting in. The castle!" Wasu murmured. 

"What did you say!?" The guard questioned. 

"I said yay!" She faked. They walked to the fire servants. Each had red dresses and black hair in a bun with chopsticks. As Wasu walked in between them all, she felt scared. Hoping she and Chiwa didn't have to get separated. 

"悔い!" A lady yelled. She was the respected servant! "Wasu!" She yelled. 

"和巣! 打 繰るヴェ!" She yelled to make it clear. 

"Yes?" Wasu said as she bowed. Now she was more worried. As the respected said the friend of an icey, she could be famous, for getting trouble! She wished the Ice Clan and fire clan could be friends!!!! 

"You've been selected by the fire prince." She said.

 "Yes." Wasu replied.

Her yellow eyes shined bright. 

"You're having dinner with us!" A guard pronounced. 

"What is it?" Wasu questioned. 

"Tofu." He answered. 

"Ok. When am I seeing the prince?" Wasu asked. 

"Soon." A lady said. Wasu sat in a red couch. She peered at the royal chairs. No one was there. 

"They're too lazy to just at least be there. NOW!" She said to herself. 

"Here. Follow me." A servant ordered. Wasu got up and followed the man. 

"You must wear royal clothes." He yelled. 

"Oh. I never really, expected to be called in the kingdom, so uh..." she started. 

"We have plenty." He said. 

"Here." He pointed to a changing room. 

"There are royal clothes, get a red one with jewels." He added. Wasu stared. Then went in. With, JEWELS!? What? This seems too fancy! Wasu thought.

"DINNER iS SERVED" a man yelled. Just after her dress was on, Wasu walked upstairs to the royal table. 

"Nice. Take a seat!" A kind lady yelled politely. 

"Wow! Never expected this big of a dinner!!!" Wasu joked. 

"Yes." Said one of the princesses. 

"Alot." Wasu got handed chopsticks. 

"Thanks!" She yelled. 

"Here!" A lady gave her a wet cloth to wipe her hands. As Wasu picked up some tofu with her chopsticks, the doors opened. The prince came in. Wasu tried to hide her face. 

"Yum!" He yelled. 

"Ohh! What an appetite! Sit down." A lady replied. Wasu's heart was beating fast. Would this really be good? Or good for the fire clan, which would mean she has to split up with Chiwa!!! Or, what would this be!? 

"可愛い" Wasu whispered.

"Tofu! It has no, noodles!?" A man shouted. 

"Please! What's tofu without noodles!!! We have a guest her!!!!" He yelled. Wasu got weirded out. She didn't say anything. Her red hair flew because of the wind flashing.

Dinner was over! 2 of the guards stood side to side with Wasu. 3 of them guarded behind. 

"Wha-" Wasu started. She was in fear. 

"Walk!!!" A guard ordered. She started walking. 

"You must follow me!!!" Another guard said as he stood in front of her. Now, there was no escape. She had to go.

Edited by GoldenCael