Wasu's change

Wasu walked slowly in between the guards. She sighed. She didn't like this! How could she get out. No way. No escape. It's like you HAVE to get it. 

"Wasu! You're here." The guard in front walked out of the way. She was there. The prince waited patently. 

"GO!" The guard yelled but Wasu stood there. Her eyes wide. Her voice gone. Here heart froze. The guards behind her used pole weapons to push her. She fell to the ground. 

"Ugh!" She breathed. Her arms pushed the ground. As she got up, the prince remained. 

"Are you coming?" He sighed. 

"Uh..." Wasu didn't know what to say. She walked over. 

"Come. My room has an outside deck. We'll talk there." He said kindly. 

"How many guards are there?" She groaned. 

"None!" He laughed. They walked upstairs.

They walked to the deck. 

"I need to tell you something." He started. Wasu kept looking at him. 

"You're not the only one who wants to be in the Ice Clan" He said. 

"Ok, who else?!" She yelled. 

"Me!" He said instead of obviously. 

"Oh. Ok, is that... all?" Wasu said quietly. 

"I. I like you." He meant it. 

"Sure. We can be friends!" Wasu yelled. 

"No!" The prince grabbed her hand. Wasu's eyes were wide open. 

"Wa?" Wasu started to yell. She took a deep breath. 

"Stop! I, I love you. When we met..." He wanted Wasu to remember. 

"We were 7. You... You liked me this whole time!?" Wasu questioned. 

"Yes, ever since you turned 14, you didn't see me. Why?" The prince grabbed her other hand. 

"What... are you doing?" She asked in an annoyed way. 

"Would you, go... out with me?" He questioned politely. Wasu stared. She took her hands out of his. 

"の 私 津 環 個 杯 堕!!!!" Wasu yelled to him. 

"So, you... you're saying... No?" He was scared. Wasu noded. The prince wasn't use to being told no. Every girl would die to be with him! 

"But... so..." 

"市! 私 輪 津 杯 丗 しな の尾ね!!!!" She shouted. 

"I know, but..." he wanted her to let him finish!!! 

"絵ヴぇ 死ん背 卯ぇ卯ぇれ 14, 私 藻ヴぇ おん!!!!" Wasu shouted louder.

 "Ok. But..." 

"ugh! Is this why I got dragged here!?" Wasu got louder. 

"Let me talk!!!!" He yelled. Wasu got in silence. 

"We're perfect for each other!!! We're both in the Fire Clan, but we want to be in the Ice Clan!!!!" 

"Uh...." Wasu didn't know why she said no. She did kind of want to say yes, but she said no!! She looked at his cute red eyes. Wasu's eyes turned from yellow to blue.

"I'm not a flame!!!!" Wasu yelled. 

"What!? Yes, you are!" He yelled. 

"You're just a lazy royal stupid flame!!!" Wasu shouted. But the doors were open. They were in the hallway. Wasu forgot they were walking, the guards heard. A herd of guards came in the hallway. The prince's mouth was wide open. A guard came behind Wasu and picked her up. 

"Ah! Wha..." she yelled. She was walking in between 15 guards. 

"Where are you taking me!?" She shouted. No answer. She got put in a dark room. 

"Huh!?" She got scared. A glow of electrical blue shined. 

"Wow!" She yelled. She tried to touch it. The lights turned on. A guard pushed her over. Wasu got knocked out. 

7 HOURS LATER

Wasu's eyes opened. She found that she was tied up. She was laid down, then tied up on this weird tray thingy. 

"What!? What's going on!!!" She yelled. She put her head down. She looked upper. There was lava! Flames don't die from it, but icicles do! Wasu is a flame. Everyone knows that!!! Why would she be dropped in something she can survive in. She can see and breath in lava too. A man stepped up. 

"You call prince bad names, this is the lava bridge."

"Wait!! What!?" She yelled. 

"You get forced. It forces you through the way, and you'll eventually go to the icicles's clan! The lava, ends and you'll be in ice. So, you'll probably die!" Wasu wanted to go to the Ice Clan. But no die there! Icey's can't die in it. They'd survive in ice.

Edited by GoldenCael