Secrets Discovered

You laughed, beaming brightly as he joked around with you as the pair of you walked back to the apartment. Your (e/c) gaze was suddenly drawn to the bridge of his nose, where you found a very faded, but still a bit noticeable scar slashed across it. Kai paused to catch his breath from laughter, only to notice you staring at him with a curious look. "What's wrong?" You didn't reply, lost in thought. How come I didn't realize how little I knew about him? Kai knows where I come from, my family, my address, my favorites, my tastes... And I know very little about him. "Hey!" A loud snap brought you back to reality and he looked at you, a frown flickering across his features. "What's wrong, your face went blank and..." He trailed off, noticing your once blank stare again alert and bright. "... You have more secrets than you've admitted." You whispered, saddened that he didn't confide in you. Kai blinked and sighed. "Let's go back into the apartment. We've a lot to talk about." You nodded and started towards the apartment again. Once you locked the door behind you, he took your hand and dragged you to his room. Unbeknownst to you, his blue eyes were sparking with anger at being found out and indecisive resignation. "Okay... You finding me. Was not a coincidence. The people that genetically engineered me sent me out into the world to find a mate. And... They'd been studying you for a while and found you to be the best match for me," he explained with a sigh. "and just threw me out of their car in front of your house. I'm sorry." You were completely silent, (e/c) eyes downcast and your shoulders trembling gently. "This... Was all a twisted experiment?" You choked out with a small scoff. "And you let them?" Kai's time was pleading. "I had no choice! They had my parents under control, and–" "Wait. But you were genetically engineered." You interrupted, frowning. "Yes, but I grew like any other baby. In a female womb. They inserted the feline DNA while I was in my mother." Kai added hastily. "(Y/n), they told me they would kill my parents. Please understand." You shook your head slowly. "I need time to think this over." You sighed, running your fingers through your scalp. "... Alright. Take your time. But don't think that my feelings were specifically twisted to be directed to you. I truly love you." He murmured, leaning forward to kiss you, but you turned so that his lips brushed against your ear. He sighed softly, his minty breath ruffling your sensitive hairs and making you shudder. "I'll leave you now."

Ooh! Wasn't that unexpected? :3 Your welcome, I got more creative. And again...

* hides on some random planet *
Please no kill. Hope you liked! Ciao~
~ Imagination