6

The next I got up bright and early and went shopping. Seems like a weird thing to do after the government had just messed up your whole life. But I went out to get supplies. I was going to be on the hunt to find my sister for the next few days.

I got online with all the things I picked up in tow. As the line moved up, the cashier came into view. He was tall. Had gorgeous light brown eyes and hair that reminded me of hot chocolate that had cooled down. The store announcer snapped her out of it.

"This store will be closing do to classified reasons. Shoppers please hurry on out."

"What the heck was that about." I realized I had said this aloud and was standing right in front of Mr.Cooled Down Hot Chocolate.

"Oh I don't know. Seem pretty odd right?" He smiled as he said this.

"Yup. Pretty odd." I tried my best to make it seem like I actually  said it to him.

"What's your name?"

"Bianca. What about you?"

"Rob." The named suited him.

"You got a lot of interesting things on your grocery list."

"Yeah well ain't gettin this stuff for that purpose."

"Oh really. Can I know the purpose?"

"Sure. Just don't tell anyone about this." Finally, someone who I might be able to trust.

"I swear on my life I won't tell a soul." He looked me straight in the eye when he said this.

"Okay. So yesterday the government basically invaded my home and took my sister away. I need to find her. So Ill be on my way to find the place that all the people taken in are put."

"Woah. Your brave. I like that. Want some help? I ain't no marine but my uncle was and I used to hang out with him a lot and I learned a few things."

"The more the merrier."

"Sounds good. Let's get out of here. Hop in my car. I got more stuff at my place."

"Alright."

________________________________
If you can't exactly picture Rob just look up Nick Robinson and you will see what my character should look like.