Chapter 2

I felt a tingling on my upper part of my left arm. It went from tingling into poking. As if there were hundreds of little needles poking me there. Then all of a sudden it stopped.

I slowly started to open my eyes only to be consumed by darkness. I tried to look around, but it was useless. Not knowing whether it was day or night didnt help either. I started to feel at a loss for air. Sadly, I am very claustrophobic, so when I feel like I can't see anything or the space is too small I start freaking out. Which is exactly what I started doing.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Get me out! Get me out! Get me out! I can't stand it! Noooooo! Get me out of here!" I screeched hoping someone could here me.

"Woah babe those are some strong lungs you've got there." I heard a voice say. It sent chills down my spine. The thing is I don't know if they were good chills or bad.

" What do you want from me?" I asked with a scowl I was certain the man wouldn't be able to see due to the lack of light.

" Well I would love to touch every bit of your delicious looking body and slide my ton-"

"That is enough Aiden. She is not a toy to be played around with, but our secret weapon. You mustn't get involved with her or there WILL BE consequences." A different man spoke interrupting the somewhat very detailed explanation of a dirty deed.

" Sorry Deucalion," was all the man, which I am guessing is named Aiden replied. I heard some footsteps scurrying away and then was faced with nothing but silence.

"I'm guessing you would like to know where you are and why you are here wouldn't you Miss McQuinn? Well, all of this has to do with your father and a certain alpha he knows. You darling, are going to bring him to us." The other man, Deucalion said in a monotone voice. A few seconds later a door closed and I suspect he had left.

Wait did be just say my father? My father died a few years ago while he was deployed in Afghanistan serving our country. How could any of this have to do with my father? I was getting more and more confused by the second. He also said my father knew a certain, whatever he called him. This was all a big misunderstanding, it had to be right? My dad wouldn't have faked his death...

He wouldn't of right?

Or maybe this was all a dream. Yes that's right, it's all a dream and all I need to do is go back to sleep in my dream, in order to wake up in real life. I'll just fall asleep and when I wake up I'll be back in my room and everything will be back to normal.

It's all just a dream.

  †††††††† †††††††† †††††††† ††††††††

Have you ever thought about life? Life is a wonderful thing, but at the same time it's our worst nightmare. Life can be extremely cruel to those who deserve it the least or the most. It has no mercy when it comes the suffering of people. I mean ya it's why we are alive. Without life everything would just be empty. Not dead because that means that it was once alive. I really truly don't know where I'm going with this rant, but for now it's all that is going through my head. I gave up on the idea that I was truly dreaming about what seems like an hour ago. So after I accepted that I was actually, really and truly awake, I started thinking and nothing good comes with that. At least not in a situation like this. I thought about my life, other people's lives, and life on general. I even admitted to myself that I would rather be at school right now, at least there I could understand what is going on.

Wait a second...

That man, Deucalion I think, said that my father knows... Knew an alpha. What did he mean? Was he taking about when my father was in a fraternity? Alpha Theta Delta? What type is people did my father associate with...

Or...

I remember my grandma telling me some old legends about a certain king or leader of a mythical creature who was referred to as the alpha. This alpha rules a pack of werewolves who were almost as powerful as their ancestors, the Lycans. I don't remember very well how the legend went, but it has something to do with a goddess' son who was cursed by a god into living the rest of his life as a lone wolf . I'm not sure, that's just a crazy bed time story my grams used to tell me.

I heard a cracking noise come from some place near.

"Son of a bitch! What did you just do man?" Came a hysteric voice from the outside. It kind of sounded like Aiden, wonder what made him so worried that his voice cracked.

"Move." Said a cold and soulless voice. This voice belonged to someone new.

It made the hairs on my neck stand up. Who could have a voice so, I can't even begin to describe it.

My door slammed open and there stood a boyish looking male specimen. I skimmed over his towering body. His jeans fit him well and were sitting low on his waist. He was sporting a shirtless look, so lucky me got to admire his sculptured abs. Before drool fell down my chin, I looked at his face. He had an okay jaw line. He didn't look like one of those Calvin Klein models, but he could totally be some type of bloody body building model. He looked to be about an inch or two shy of six foot, which doesn't make him any less attractive.

"Stop checking me out and get up," the man said with an icy voice.

Embarrassed of getting caught checking him out, I complied with his... command. As much as I dislike being told what to do, this man scared the shorts off of me. He seemed so heartless. I almost felt bad.

"Aiden take her to her new quarters," he said and then left.

Now you're probably thinking, dude this is your chance! Go, run and don't look back! Yeah, well there's a little problem with that plan. I have no idea where I am, where the exits are, or how many of them there are.

I need to gather information first. I need them to trust me and that's when I'll make a run for it. Every door and every window's  location will be embedded into my brain by the end of next month, then I will pretend to trust them and agree with whatever their intention is.

But first I need to find a bathroom or I'm going to pee myself...

♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪

A/N:

So hey guys
I sort of gave up on this story for a while. I cleared my head and concluded that I will attempt to finish this story. I'm happy I decided to try to finish it though. Just please keep in mind I have a ton of school work and job apart from that. Thanks if you're still reading!

Question of the day:

Who else loves Kian and JC's new channel?

If you don't know what or who I'm talking about, go check them out on YouTube. :) just look up KianAndJc and have fun!