Little fight

Elias POV

I walked to class with Yukiya and today we had professor Merkulova!

And we learned about potions and magic spells!

After class we had lunch today me and Yukiya had lunch at the courtyard, we were jut eating our lunch and didn't talk much!

???: u guys are boring!

I heard a voice behind us and we turned around to see Winterstorm!

Elias: what are u doing here?

Winter: nothing I'm just walking around and around!

Yukiya: is this the girl who u talked about Elias?

Winter: u talked about me Elias? how sweet I hope there all good compliment!

I blushed a little

Elias: no they were not i said how annoying and rude buddy I have!

Winter: oh how mean of u! and here I thought u were nice! I am so hurt!

She put her hand on her heart and putting a fake hurt face!

She was just acting!

Winter: hello I'm winter storm but call me just winter and u must be Elias's roommate Yukiya Reizen right?

She put her hand out to shake

Yukiya: how did u know?

And Yukiya shoke it back

Winter: I know about everyone here I don't come to class but I know my classmates! and any other people!

Elias: u have to stop skipping classes your making my grades low!

Winter: I said yesterday I don't care about your grades Elias Goldstein!

Elias: well I do and I'm not letting a person who doesn't know how to cast a spell and doesn't even come to class lowing my grades!

Winter: u don't know what I can do!

Elias: well I think u can do nothing!

Winter: u can't just say that without even knowing it!

Yukiya: guys I think u should stop fighting!

Winter: he started it! Whatever I'm leaving its getting boring here!

She left and walked to in the academy!

Elias: what is wrong with her!

Yukiya: Elias u can't say that she can't spell anything!

Elias: I don't care she was being so careless! let's just go to class now!

We walked back to class and sat at our places than came Headmaster Randolph.

Headmaster: class starts so today we are gonna talk about Elementel magic how many elements does exists?
Elias!

Elias: 8

Headmaster: correct there are 8 elements! some people are born with an element magic!
Elements can be very helpful but very very dangerous too!
Two elements are the dangerous of all whoever has it he/she has to try to control it if not fear will be there enemy!
The two dangerous elements are Darkness and Ice!
Ice elements can make snow, crystal and storm she/he can control the weather if they are in a bad mood storm will come and the hole world will be in a eternal winter! ice elements has to control there magic if not they have to ban them from there home and sent them to somewhere else!
Darkness element controls the darkness they uses people fear on them!
If darkness and Ice became one let's just say there is gonna be a chaos everywhere! no one can stop it not even us the wizards!
People who have element magic there much more stronger than us wizards, they use there hands to cast a spell!

Skip all classes"

Today class was good!

I was walking to my dorm room and had a nice sleep for the rest of the night!

Winter POV

Stupid Elias Goldstein!

He doesn't know nothing about me!

I wish I could just freeze him to death!

UGH!!!

But it was kind of my fault I guess, I said that I don't care about him failing.

I'm his buddy even tho I don't want to be his buddy I have to help him and try not to fail at classes!

But come on people! I'm better at magic than him!

Just no one knows that except Yukiya and ???!

Elias is cute when he is angry!

(A/N up there at the media Elias is angry as u can see, isn't he just cute! my fav character in Wizardess heart is Elias and Yukiya! I'm going to also make Yukiya story but after when I'm half done with this story)

( Reader smirking at Winterstorm 😏)

Why are u looking at me like that it's not as if I'm going to say that to him! and I'm also not gonna be sweet at him just because I felt a little guilty for saying that I don't care about your grades!

I'm just going to be a little nice to him and I will help him be the best in the class which he already is!

And that's it I'm not going to be kind and nice to him! I have a frozen heart and I don't have feelings!

I'm his buddy and we share the same fate so I can't let him bring me down or me bringing him down cause when one goes down the other one will too!

A/N

Hello guys so how this chapter? plz comment below and if u want to share some ideas with me PLZ message me or comment it below!

I would love to hear your ideas and all cause I think u all are just amazing and have amazing ideas that just pops on your minds!

So see u guys later at the next chapter!

Bye my shining stars!🌟💫✨

Warrior-of-star