Chapter Eleven: The Truth Falls

When we finish at the bakery, we start our path towards the park. Somehow we are just drawn to that destination, like fate has something in store for us. Louis and I have a nice talk on the way up there. 

"...I don't know why, but I am lost without you." Louis says "You know that the feeling is mutual, we've discussed it many times love." I reply. We see the park and speed up just a bit. "I know but I feel as if I am not doing enough as you are giving me more than I could ever need." he says.

We sit down on a nearby bench. "Louis, I don't care what you do as long as I have you. I am more than thankful for you. I ask myself everyday "How am I so lucky? Why was I the one that got Louis, when there are so many other people in this world he could have chosen? Why me?"  then I see you and your bright smile then all of those thoughts go away because in front of it all is a huge wall showing me that you chose me because you saw me for me." I say

"Harry, it wasn't only that." Louis says. "There was so much more. After running into you at that theatre, it made me think about you a lot. In fact, I couldn't stop. I was like a giddy school girl with a crush. I wrote our names together in all of my notebooks." He pauses to look at me. "I needed to know more about you, I needed you." "Woah, Lou, that is a lot to admit. I had no idea. I thought I was going crazy...I couldn't stop talking about you to everyone I knew. I was careful not to use your name. I was so crazy for you I went to that theatre every night just to get that chance to bump into you again." I say.

"You mean so much to me Harry," Lou says "You are the last thing I want to lose. You are the thought I wake up to, and the thought I fall asleep to. You make me feel so happy and cared for. If you thought differently, well, you thought wrong. I want to keep you in my life for as long as possible." He pauses as if rethinking what he is about to say but goes for it anyway. "I-I-I l-love you, Harry, so make sure you don't forget that!" Louis says. That is the main reason I chose you love. It was all because my heart knew you were the one. All because I know, I love you."