Argument

After I packed up my stuff, I got in the car with Abby and Sarah. "So how about some ice cream, Squirt?" Abby asked. "Abby!" Sarah scolded. "What?" Abby asked. "Don't call your daughter 'Squirt!'" Sarah said. "I actually don't mind." I said. "My dad called me 'Squirt' all the time. It's an affectionate nickname. And ice cream sounds good." Abby stuck her tongue out at her wife. "See?" she asked. "She doesn't mind." Sarah rolled her eyes. "Whatever." she said. We got ice cream, then went home. Abby helped me get situated in my new room, then we went clothes shopping. After dinner, Abby and I were watching the Seattle Reign play the Houston Dash, and Sarah was in the other room doing something on her computer. "So when are you going to retire?" I asked out of nowhere. "I dunno." Abby said. "Why?" "Well, it's gonna hit the soccer community hard." I said. "You're the GOAT." "The what?" Abby asked. "The GOAT." I said. "The Greatest Of All Time." "Oh." Abby said. "Yeah, I guess I am. after all, I did beat Mia's 159 goal record." "158." I said. "What?" Abby asked. "She only scored 158 goals." I said. "She scored 159." Abby said. "Mom, trust me on this." I said. "It was 158. I did a project on her for school." "And I was her teammate." Abby said. "It was 159." "It was 158." I said. "She's right, Abby." Sarah called from the other room. "You didn't play with her either, Sar." Abby called back. "A know I didn't." Sarah said. "I Googled it. 'When Mia Hamm retired from the U.S. Women's National Team in 2004, she held the international record for scoring—for both women and men—with 158 goals.'" "Thanks, mom #2!" I called. "No problem, kiddo." Sarah said. I turned to Abby. "I told you!" I said. Abby glared at me in fake anger. "Go to your room!" she snapped. "Why?" I asked. "Cuz I'm right?" "Are you talking back to me young lady?" Abby asked, her eyes flashing playfully. "Yeah!" I said. "What're you gonna do about it?" that was the wrong choice. Abby grabbed me and threw me over her shoulder, carrying me upstairs. "Mom, help!" I yelled. "Don't break her, Abby." Sarah called. "I won't." Abby said. "Oh, thanks!" I said. "No problem, honey." Sarah said, laughing. Abby carried me into my room and threw me down on the bed. I tried to get up and run, but Abby's strong arm pinned me to the mattress. "I will not tolerate being talked back to, you hear?" she growled playfully. "What're you gonna do?" I challenged. In response, Abby started tickling me. "Ahhhhhh, mercy!" I yelled, laughing and squirming. "Mercy! Uncle! I'm sorry, mom! Please!" "Time for bed, dorks." Sarah said, appearing in the doorway. "Thanks, mom #2." I said. Sarah grinned at me. "No problem, kiddo." she said. I got changed into my pajamas, read for a bit, then Abby and Sarah tucked me in. "Night, Squirt." Abby said, kissing my forehead. "Night, moms." I said. 

What do you all want to see in this? I have some ideas, but I'd love community input! Comment below if you have some ideas for future chapters. Also, ships in this book include Harli, Presston, Krashlyn, Bling, Pilex, and maybe Thalia and Tobin. Stay tuned!