Chapter 1.

Aisha.

"Kiki baby what's wrong" I cooed going into my daughter Kiara's room

"Kiki baby what's wrong" I cooed going into my daughter Kiara's room. She is 3 months old and the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. I now live by myself in L.A. I stopped stripping and now going to school to become a nurse. I work part time as a bartender and I've been making the best out of what my lifes become. I haven't heard from Keenon but me and his family is still close and Kiki goes to see them every weekend. Kendra went off the college and my baby boy is starting his first year of school. London and Corey had a handsome baby boy Caiden who is 1 almost 2 running around terrorizing shit.

Anyways Kiki is just crying like something was irritating her so I checked her pamper and yes it was definitely the pamper.

"Stinky butt "I said laying her down and taking off her footie pajamas and changing her diaper. Once I got her cleaned up I put her on a fresh diaper and put her clothes back on.

"There you go mama all cleaned up"I cooed and she laughed and I went into the kitchen to make her a bottle but was rudely interrupted by the someone at the door.

"Who is it "I asked going to the door .

"Who you think"I heard London yelled through the door.

"Look Ki it's you God Mommy and Daddy "I smiled opening the door as Caiden ran in and Corey grabbed Kiki.

"Hey my fat mama "Corey cooed kissing her cheek.

"Give me my God baby"London said.

"Girl move she don't like you "Corey said walking away and I went to make her bottle.

"Caiden stop running before you hurt yourself" London said following her.

"This why she gon start cryin later,Caiden speak to yo auntie"She said as Caiden came in.

"Hi" he smirked.

"Hey baby "I smiled picking him up.

"So have you heard from him"she said.

"No,he's supposed to coming home soon" I shrugged.

"Does he know about her" She asked talking low so Corey wouldn't hear us.

"Did his mom say anything about his actions"She asked getting a soda.

"I asked her not to say anything "

"Well he asked to follow me on instagram but I didn't accept it you know all yo pregnancy photos on there"

"He isn't following me either, he's on snap with his other baby though "I sighed.

"Girl fuck that lil nappy head ass baby,my niece is beautiful and his blood that damn baby need a dna done"She protested.

"Yeah"I said with a fake smile looking down.I wasn't trinna get in my feelings about a man I loved with everything in me.

"Bestfriend we are not thinking about that nigga my niece got her father figure that man in there with her is doing a damn good job"She said comforting me.

"I'm not thinking about her happiness, what man is gonna want a woman who had a whole baby and working at a damn bar "

"Somebody that wants you for you"She preached.

"I don't even know why I'm tripping, I got me boyfriend right here "I said picking up Cb who was raiding my refrigerator.

"Right and yo baby daddy the shit"She said flipping her hair.

"Girl shut yo ass up, Aisha my baby hungry "Corey said coming in with a cranky Kiki.

"Told you she would start crying what's wrong Kiki the ugly man scare you"

"No you move, she hungry"he said moving Kiki from London's reach. I laughed giving him the bottle.

"Son yo daddy being mean " she pouted fake crying.

"My mommy "he said hitting his daddy's leg.

"That's right baby,Y'all let me talk to Aisha"London asked. They nodded and left out with Kiki.

"Look he'll be in town soon will you tell him about her then"

"He probably won't care,it's been a year London "

She nodded and look at me

"Let's go for a girls day tomorrow Corey and Caiden can babysit"

"You always know what to do best friend "I smiled.

Keenon. "YG"

I was excited to be back in Bompton with my family

I was excited to be back in Bompton with my family. It's Spring break so Kendra is home for a couple weeks.I was kinda upset that my ex girlfriend Toya. I couldn't lie hurting Aisha was the last thing I wanted to do. But a nigga was mad she killed our baby.My daughter Rene was crying her head off and I was very damn annoyed but she's my baby. She is 1 almost 2 next month and no me and Toya ain't together ,we just co parent.

"Nae Nae stop crying"I said picking her up and kissing her cheeks. We was just pulling up to my mama's house and this is gonna be their first time meeting Rene.

I got her baby bag and knocked on the door ,after a while my mama answered the door and smiled but then frowned.

"Hey mama"I smiled hugging her.

"Hey baby who's baby"she asked letting me in and we headed to the living room.

"Mama this is my daughter Rene"I said and had a look of shock on her face.

"Keenon are you sure"she asked and I sighed.

"Yes mama "I said handing Rene to her.Mama was kinda off but I shrugged it off as Kendra came running downstairs

"Keee" she cheered running and hugging me.

"Hey baby,how's college "I asked .

"It's good who's this"she said playing with Rene's hand.

"That's your niece"I said and Kendra looked at mama then me.Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I opened it seeing Aisha holding a purple car seat with a pretty chocolate baby in it.Her face was stuck as she looked like she seen a ghost.

__
Uh oh!!
Here we go book two of Thug Next Door.
Thanks for the help ChinaChinaChina
Hope y'all enjoy!
-@extasy_kisses