Chapter 2

Aisha.

I was face to face with the man I had so many mixed feelings about, I wanted to kiss him but then part of me wanted to punch his ass in the face

I was face to face with the man I had so many mixed feelings about, I wanted to kiss him but then part of me wanted to punch his ass in the face. We were just staring at each other like we both wanted to say something but I couldn't bring myself to speak.

"Kiki's here" Kendra cooed grabbing her car seat. Keenon moved letting me come in and it was a weird silence until I saw Mama Jackson holding the baby Keenon has on his snapchats. I was so heartbroken but I played cool.

"Hey baby girl" she smiled hugging me and I hugged back.

"Hey mama"I cooed.

"Aisha" Keenon said and I looked at him. He just gesture for me to follow him outside. I sighed and mama rubbed my back and nodded for me to talk to him. I went outside to the porches and looked down.

"Hey "he started.

"No phone call, no text, and all you have to say is Hey "I asked calmly.

"What you expect me to say,I thought you had an abortion" he said.

"Even if I did you didn't care enough to stop me......she would've been 1 less baby right" I yelled.

"It wasn't even like that you knew I wanted our baby" he argued.

"No you didn't you have a daughter already me and my baby don't fucking need you" I was mad as hell thinking about the night I found out about his other baby mama.

"Aisha man listen, I want my daughter..........What's her name" he asked.

"Kiara Raquel....Jackson" I said and he smiled and nodded as we went back into the house. He sat on the couch next to Kendra and his daughter who was standing next to him looking at Kiki.

"Di" the baby cheered pointing to Kiki as they smiled at each other.

"What's her name"I asked

"Ren'e"he said as the baby came to me. This was something that was so damn difficult. I never thought I'd be just some one's baby mama and number 2 at that......

Corey.