Chapter 8.

Corey.

I don’t understand why LonLon just couldn’t give me another baby

I don’t understand why LonLon just couldn’t give me another baby. My son be lonely sometimes and plus I want my baby girl. Lately I been having to work extra late shift because my damn boss loves to work me to death. She say she sees my potential and I be like bitch I got a family to tend to. London hates when I get home at 3 a.m hell I be pissed to. Today I got off early and I wanted to surprise her and Caiden .

"Daddy's home"I yelled out and Cadien ran to me.

"Hey son"

"Hi"he laughed.

"Where's your mama"I asked. He got down and pulled me to the bathroom where I heard London throwing up.

"Baby you okay"I asked rubbing her back.

Yeah"she said throwing up again.

"What you eat "I asked as Caiden came in.

"Mommy get baby "he said rubbing her stomach and I looked at her.

"I had pizza and ice cream"

"London are you pregnant "I asked folding my arms.

"What why you say that"

"Because 1 you been eating weird and throwing up, plus there's a used pregnancy test in the trash"I said glancing at the trash can.

"Um I'm just sick"she said take the bag out the trash. I was pissed because I seen the positive sign and her ass being sneaky trying to hide it. If she kill my seed ima kill her ass real shit Caiden gone hate me but oh well. I shook my head and went to the room and grabbed some clothes to take a shower. I don't even want to talk to her. Once I got out the shower I reached for my towel but on top with a ultrasound picture.  Looking at the picture it looks said she was 3 months. By now I was furious. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went into the room.

"I should really fuck you up London"I yelled getting her her face and balling my fist. She lucky I don't put my hands on females because I wanted to choke her ass.

"Just leave me alone"

"Leave you alone.... You damn right "I went back the the bathroom slamming the door and getting dressed. Once I was dressed I put on my shoes and went to get Caiden dressed.

"Fat man go put on your shoes"I told my son and he walked to his closet.

"He can't go"she said getting up and grabbing him.

"Fuck you"I spat.

"No fuck you"she said throwing 4 pregnancy test at me.