Chapter 5.

Aisha.

So kickin' up out her legs on this dick like a fractionRight, right, left, hit 'em with that right, leftI got that best stroker, I don't need no pipe testMy dick work girl I don't need no mic checkNo panties on I can see your pussy through that wh...

Right, right, left, hit 'em with that right, left
I got that best stroker, I don't need no pipe test
My dick work girl I don't need no mic check
No panties on I can see your pussy through that white dress
I ain't trippin baby girl make that money
Cause if I fuck her right she just might give some to me
And better yet, fuck with me for better sex
I know all the right spots to keep that punani wet

I was at home cleaning up while Kiki was with her daddy. I was so glad my birthday weekend was over because my brother has been at Keenon's neck every time we went out. I understand Corey and Ant are just looking out for me but I'm a big girl. I was just sweeping when my favorite song by Keenon Left,Right came on and I couldn't help but twerk holding the broom stick. I really miss stripping lowkey but never will I do it again. I miss having fun and feeling free but I have to be a mother first. Once I was done cleaning up I grabbed my two trash bags and put them at the door before skidding on some flip flops. I looked kind of ratchet but old well. I grabbed the two bags and one I got them out the door,I wanted to kick them down the stairs they we so heavy. I was locking my house up when I saw a figure approaching me. I looked up and it was a tall, light skin man with a nicely trimmed mustache and beard. His body was so heavenly and his lips were-damn he's talking.

"Umm I'm sorry, what you say"I asked snapping back to reality.