Cockles-From Kale to The Car

"Honey could you get some more kale from the market? I want to have enough for Jensen to try in my shakes." I said to my wife, hoping she would obey.

"Always thinking about Jensen..." She trailed off walking out the door with her purse. She was off for the kale.

A couple minutes later there was a knock on my door. Strange my wife would be knocking on the door to come into her own house. I went to the door anyway. Opening the door I saw it was Jensen.

"Surprise!" He said, walking in.

"You're early. I don't have anything ready!" I sighed. It was true, dinner wasn't even started yet, and I didn't have enough kale to make a pre dinner shake.

"It's fine really. I came here early for you anyways." Jensen said, as he put his hands around my neck. I took them off sighing.

"No..no we can't. Wives and stuff." I said shaking my head. I so badly wanted Jensen, but that first time was a mistake and it shouldn't happen again...

He was looking at me with that sad face he does all too well. How can someone resist that?

"Jen..."

"Mish..." he answered. He wrapped his hand back around my neck, but I kept my hands at my sides. I can't, we have wives and kids! But then his hands started playing with my short hair right above my neck, and his face inched closer to mine. I had no more will to resist his movements. I just stood there.

He moved his body in closer, our clothes were now touching. I could feel his warm body heat coming off. That's it. I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed Jensen off, pushing him all the way to the wall. I then kissed him. He had a shocked look on his face but pleased at the same time. I kissed him hard. His hands let go of my neck and made their way to my waist. He clenched hard to my hips. One dragged my shirt up and touched my back. I let out a small gasp as his hand trailed my back.

BEEP BEEP

I heard my wife's car lock beep. Shit. I pulled apart from Jensen, looped my fingers in his, and yanked him from the wall.

"Let's go." I said, pulling him further through my house, to the back door.

"Where?" He said, trying to keep up. I heard the front door open as I opened the back door.

"Out of here." I whispered. I lead him to the garage. My car was in there. We got in the garage and I locked the door behind us. I pulled out my phone and texted Victoria that I had gone to get some wine instead of kale. As soon as I put my phone back in my pocket, I pulled Jensen into my car through the back door.

"Isn't this a little small and tight?" He asked as I got on top of him.

"Not as tight as you are." I smiled and took his shirt off. His face was red and flustered. We would be safe in here for a little bit.