Short Destiel Fluff-Sam Is Gone

SLAM

Finally. Sam was gone. I could have some peace and quiet from all this "God sent me a message" crap. I need me a good soft robe and coffee. Oh no...I've become a sap.

"I see Sam is gone." Cas started me, making me put coffee outside of my cup.

"Yeah, I yelled at him for all this God crap." I said, wiping up the spilled darkness.

"Maybe he is right..." Cas trailed off.

"Great, not you too."

"Not me what?" Cas asked, putting his hand on my shoulder. He only does this when I am angered.

"You, saying these god whispers are real." I answered shrugging his hand off.

"They are. He talks to me all the time."

I laughed in his face. "Really," I patted his head. "and what does God say to you?"

"He says it's okay to kiss you..." Cas smiled and his face turned red. I just looked at him, surprised he was makin a joke. He's been out of his right mind ever since that curse was put on him. I was lost in my own thoughts being confused when he actually did kiss me.

I was going to push him away at first, I wasn't in the mood to kiss and be calm right now. But his kiss was warm and soft, reminding me of my comfortable robe. After a second, I let myself into the kiss. Warm, fuzzy feelings began in my stomach and I felt Cas' hand creep up my back. My hand went to the back of his neck grabbing some of his nice soft hair.  

Maybe I should kick Sam out more.