Cockles-Off Script

Jensen's POV

I can't handle it anymore. They way he smiles. They way he laughs and gets all giddy when I tell a joke thats not even funny. They way he gets upset, though he thinks no one notices, when he doesn't get to sit by me. He plays his character so well it is unbelieveable. But, Misha is married. And so am I. Thats what I can't handle.

~~~~

It is a normal work day, dressing hassles and makeup sessions. Once all that girly stuff was taken care of we were put on set. In this scene Dean talks to Cas about how he should blame everything on himself and blah blah blah. Okay, I will be honest. I only skimmed the script. This kind of scene happens all the time. I should be an expert by now.

I clear my throat and perfect my Dean face. Misha stands in front of me and puts on his I-don't-understand-what-you-are-trying-to-tell-me face. Its adorable. I can't even-

"Action!" Someone yells from behind the camera.

"Dean, I was the one who let the angels fall. I was the one-" Castiel ruffles eyebrows

"Stop Cas, just stop." Dean cuts Castiel off. Moves closer

"What I did was wrong and-" Castiel sighs from the flood of memories

"I don't care. You did It and it happened and its over now." Dean rests a hand on Castiel's shoulder for full effect. Castiel's head falls, looking toward floor.

"But Dean," Castiel looks back up

Thats where I lost all control. I couldn't do it anymore. With my hand still on Misha's shoulder, I pulled him even closer, as to hug him. But I didn't hug him, no that would be awkward. I was going to make it extra awkward. I kissed him. Kissed him full force. First he was surprised. Misha then relaxed and wrapped his arms around my neck. Misha sloppily ran his tongue along my lip. I opened my mouth a little. It was exhilarating. I soon realized it was completely silent. I remembered there was still other people around. What an illusion a kiss can give you. It felt like it were just the two of us. I broke away slowly. I stepped back a bit and waited for Misha's reaction.

He sighed deeply and looked around, then back at me. "Well, that wasn't in the script."