Chapter 2

Yayy!! Chapter 2 is now up.... had a serious case of writers block..... Hope you enjoy!

I woke up bright and early to the sun out and the birds chirping. i was so happy , that reason was because it was the last day of school. I got out of bed and stretched then went in my closet to find something to wear.                           10 minutes later......;

Finally i had decided on some waist hugging  black jean shorts with a tight pink v-neck shirt. I'll admit it i do have a good body but I'm not self centered. Then i straightened my hair and put on some silver hoop earrings and my silver heart locket necklace with some glossy girlie lip gloss. ( p.s i didn't make the name ). Then to top it all off i put on my black chucks that i absolutely love.

Once I was satisfied with my appearance i grabbed my phone and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Hey mom , Hey Evan!" I said happily "Hey Dani?" They said in unison while staring at me like i was a crazy person. "What? Is it that hard to believe that i am actually happy that it 's morning?" I asked in an exasperated tone of voice. Did I mention that i was not a morning person. "Beep , Beep" I looked down at my phone. As in read the message i was grinning like an idiot, while mom and Evan just stared.

I rolled my eyes at them as i grabbed an apple and headed to the front door. "Bye guys, love you." I called to my mother and brother. "Bye" Evan said at the same time mommy said "See you later baby girl, love you"

I ran to my boyfriend Dylan's car and opened the passenger door and hopped in. "Hey!" I said to him. "Hi babe" he said as he kissed me like it was his last. Once he pulled away I giggled and bit my lip. "What's so funny?" He asked with a teasing smirk as he pulled out of my driveway. "Nothing your just too cute." I said as I examined his blond hair and blue eyes. He turned to face me at a red light and his sky blue eyes bore into mine for what felt like hours, when in reality it was only 5 seconds. "I love you Dani Marie James."

He said so genuinely. I blushed then kissed him until I heard a series of car horns honking at us. I laughed with Dylan loudly.

So far this has turned out to be the best morning ever! Mostly because it's the last day of school!