Chapter 3

Once me and Dylan arive at school, the drama begins. All we see is Ashley's red tear stained face coming right at us.

"You..you... you. . ugh! Why would you put something like this all over school, you little mouse!?" She said in her annoying ass voice. The hell is she talking about? I looked towards Dylan in question but as I read his facial expression, he was wondering the same thing.

"Okay I don't know what hell you're talking about so suggest you get your plastic ass out of my face!" I said with so much rage in my voice. "Calm down babe let's see what she's talking about before you do anything." Dylan murmered low in my ear. I instantly calmed down.

Deep breaths, Deep breaths I chanted to myself in my head. " So Ashley do you care to show me what you're accusing me of?" I asked in the nicest way possible, which I hope came out at least a little bit civil. "LOOK!" The little Chihuahua screamed tears coming down her face. As she held a paper in front of my face.

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing right in front of her face. Which only made her cry more. It was a picture of her without her buckets and buckets of makeup. To say she was busted would be an understatement! The girl freaking looked like Donkey from Shrek! And I didn't even feel bad. Soon the whole school was laughing.

Once everybody sobered up, I turned to look at Ashley. She looked so pissed. I think I will have some fun with this one. Hell she deserves it for all the things she's did to everybody. "Babe don't!" Dylan whispered sternly to me.

"Why? She deserves it after everything she put me through." I whispered angrily at him. Was he really defending her? After all of her bull crap?

"Dani I said don't!"

"Why are you defending her!?" I asked utterly appalled. "Because he loves me, and he always will. Plus he's getting tired of your small ass" Ashley smirked as she butted in our conversation.

At that comment I chuckled. "Thats all you have? I'm "small"? Come on now. You gotta do better than that." I say giving her a chance to say something different.

"What's that I hear? SILENCE! Because you know there is not a damn thing you can say about me other than for the fact that I'm small. And even though im small you and i both know that i can kick your ass. Hell the whole school knows!"

She rolled her eyes."Oh and I didn't put that picture anywhere but to the person that did it... Props to you" I said loud while clapping my hands at the end to add the effect.

I smirked at her and walked away to my calss. But on the inside I'm crushed at what she said about her and Dylan. Even more so at the fact that he didn't deny it. Was it true? No! It can't be. But she did date him before me. But they broke up like a year and a half ago!

Oh Lord please help me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't worked on it in a while. Kind of rusty. Let me know what you thought!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

♥♥♥♥