Chapter 4

Here I was sitting in History anxiously awaiting the sound of the freaking bell. Even though its like 45 minutes away. Next period I have gym with Dylan and sadly Ashley. But being the smart cookie that I am, I have a plan incase the slut-monkey steps to me.

Okay so I'm sure your wondering like what did Ashley to make me hate her so much. So let me elaborate.

                 6 Months Ago.

Me and Dylan just pulled up at school when everyone suddenly ran up to us. "Did you guys hear yet? She's here and she said she's going to confront you Dani!" Said Brittany,  the schools biggest gossiper.

"Woah woah woah slow down! Who's coming first of all, and why the hell do they want to TRY, to confront me?" I asked straight up confused.

"Ashley. Ashley's back." As she said the words my heart stopped. I looked to Dylan who hadn't said a word since we got here. He didn't look sad. He looked guilty. Ashley was Dylan's first love.

"You knew about this?" I asked him incredulously. "Yeah. She called me last week and told me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." he said as he nodded his head looking shameful. "EEEK! Dylan!!" Ashley herself shrieked and launched her self at MY man and  squeezed him.

He chuckled, and hugged her back just as tight. He actually had the nerve to chuckle. "AHEM!" I cleared my throat loudly. Ashley pulled back annoyed. "Umm. Who are you?" The homewrecker asked. "I'm Danielle James. Dylan's GIRLFRIEND!"

"Oh. you're his girlfriend.  Well I came here to tell you that, IM his one and only TRUE girlfriend." The hooker sneered at me. Does she know who I am? I don't think so. So I guess I'm going to have to show her.

"Actually Ashley I'm with Dani now and I love her." Dylan said while wrapping an arm around my waist. To say she was shocked was an understatement.

I giggled. "Close your mouth. Wouldn't want to catch flies." I said as I put my finger under her chin and closed her mouth. I could practically feel the anger seething off of her.

"But...but, Dylan babe come on. Look at that little short thing. Then look at me. Just remember all of the passionate times we had together. Come on. Dont you miss them?" Ashley said while pouting and looking at Dylan with pleading eyes. Okay time for me to step in now.

"No he doesn't miss them because he has me now. And I would love to know where you think you have the right to disrespect me and think its okay." I said. Wanting to slap the taste out of her mouth.

She cocked an eyebrow at my comment. "I have all of the right, you little mouse." Has anybody told her not to talk crap about me? "How about you say it to my face." I say unwrapping Dylan's arm from around my waist.

Ashley took a step forward and so did I. "Mouse." She whispered in my ear. That did it.

"CRUNCH"

"AHHHH" Ashley cried as her nose started gushing out blood. "Didn't I tell you not to DISRESPECT ME?" I yelled down to her. Seeing as she was on the ground clutching her nose.

I looked at her again and grabbed Dylan's hand and walked into school. Surprised that none of the staff heard anything. As I looked at Dylan he had mixed emotions across his face. Anger, Pain, Guilt and one that I couldn't decipher.Then and there that's how I knew he had some type of feeling still there for Ashley.

"BRINGGGGGG"

The sound of the bell brought me out of my flashback. I smirked to myself.  Time for gym.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH DYLAN, ASHLEY AND DANI?