Chapter 6

Kiara's Pov

When Elizabeth went to her next class. I directly fix my things and head towards the library as I went towards the library someone bump at me again.

Watch out bitch......... The person said that bumped me.

As I look at the person I realize that it was Raven that Elizabeth mention to me awhile ago.

Oh so you're the new student...... She said while crossing her arms as I pick my things up.

I just remained silent then stand up.

Wow so your just gonna ignore me........ She said while pushing me back to the ground.

Listen here bitch. Before she can continue I notice that she started to fake cry and I wonder why.

RAVEN!..... James shouted.

My heart started to beat fast as I heard his voice.

Look babe she tried to hurt me...... She said while still doing a fake cry.

Wow, if she tried to hurt then why is she on the floor...... He said while helping me up.

Look here slut, I saw what happen so you can't deny that you were the one who started to hurt her. Can you stop acting like a queen bitch because you don't rule this school and if I see you do it again. Remember the owner of this school is one of my parents and I can just take you out of this school....... He said shouting at her then takes my hand as we walk away.

*********
Hey are you alright?...... He ask as he still bringing my things.

Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks....... I said while giving him a small smile.

So, where are you heading to?...... He ask as he pass me my things that he was bringing.

Um, I was actually heading to the library...... I said while walking towards the direction of the library.

Can I come with you........ He ask with a smile.

My heart started to beat fast again as he ask me that he wants to come with me.

Yeah, sure...... I said while I smile at him back.

As we walk towards the library, he started to ask me about some stuff.

So, do you love reading books?..... He ask while putting his hands in his pocket.

Yeah, sometimes if I have a free time in my house, I spend my free time in reading books....... I answered as he opens the door for me in the library.

Thank you...... I said while walking inside the library.

Your very welcome....... He said as he followed me in the library.

"So, what book are you looking for", he ask as I was looking for a book.

"Oh I'm just looking for a book that are about arts, creative stuff or should I say more about painting", i said while looking around.

"Oh, can I help you find it", he ask as he awaits for my reply.

"Yeah sure", I replied and gave him a friendly smile.