Chapter 15

Kiara's Pov
When I got home, I still can't forget about that kiss, I mean we just admitted the we like eachother.

I went in my room and change with my pjs and a shirt. After that I went to do my homework and after a few minutes my phone suddenly rang and it says unknown.

"Hello?" I ask

"Hey" the person said at the other line as I recognised the voice that it was James.

"Oh, hi James. How did you get my number?" I ask.

"I have my own ways" he teased and chuckles in the other line.

"Seriously?" I ask while trying my voice to sound like ugh.

"Ok fine I got your number because when I borrowed Gaven's phone before I scrolled down his contacts and went to search your name and that's how I got your number" he said as he chuckled.

I giggled then it turned into a laugh.

"Listen, I still got work to do, I'll just see you tomorrow" I said as I grab my wolf stuff toy then lay down in my bed.

"Work can wait" he said as I can feel that he is smirking right now.

"James, we need to focus on our studies first and we can just see eachother tomorrow" I said as I hugged my wolf.

" okay, fine I'll see you tomorrow" he said as I can feel him sighed.

"Okay, bye goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight Kiara, sweet dreams" he replied.

Before I press the end button I heard him say "I love you" but I already ended the call so I just whispered to myself "I love you too".

***************
The next day, I went early in school, as I made my way to the entrance gate, I notice that I was very early because there were no other students and it was very quiet.

As I keep on walking, I saw Elizabeth running towards me and I realized I wasn't the only one who is early in school.

"Bestie, you have to come and see this" she said as she tried to catch her breath from running.

"Why, what is it?" I ask looking confused.

"Come on"that's all she said as she grabbed my arm then started running.

After that she drag me in the Soccer field in our school.

"What are we doing here?" I ask while looking around.

"Look" she pointed, then I looked at where she pointed then I saw Gaven, Andre and Raven and other students in school.

All of them were lining up horizontally while holding red and pink heart balloons. I look at my right where Elizabeth is smiling and giggling.

Then after that I saw James holding a guitar, before he played the guitar he sighed feeling nervous then he started playing.

You and I "by chance"
Hi
Girl, you just caught my eye
Thought I should give it a try
And get your name and your number
Go grab some lunch and eat some cucumbers

WHY, DID I SAY THAT?
I don't know why.
But you're smilin' and it's something' I like
On your face, yeah it suits you
Girl, we connect like we have bluetooth

I don't know why
I'm drawn to you
Could you be the other one so we'd equal two?
And this is all based on a lucky chance
That you would rather add then subtract

You and I
Could be like Sonny and Cher
Honey and bears
You and I
Could be like Aladdin and Jasmine
Lets make it happen

La La's

Hey
How've you been?
I know that it's been awhile.
Are you tired 'cause you've been on my mind
Runnin' thousand and thousands of miles
Sorry, I know that line's outta style
But you. You look so beautiful on that starry night
Loving the way the moonlight catches your eyes and your smile
I'm captivated
Your beauty is timeless never outdated

As he kept on singing, he also started walking towards me while playing the guitar.

I don't know why
I'm drawn to you
Could you be the other one so we'd equal two?
And this is all based on a lucky chance
That you would rather add then subtract

You and I
Could be like Sonny and Cher
Honey and bears
You and I could be like Aladdin and Jasmine lets make it happen

La la la

Babe
It's been 5 years since that special day
When I asked you on our first date
I guess it's safe to say

You and I
Are better than Sonny and Cher
Honey and bears
You and I
Are better than Aladdin and Jasmine
We've made it happen

Lalalalalala

Let me say
You look so beautiful on our wedding day

After the song he went near me then kneel down and held my hand.

"Kiara, I know that we're still confused as to what our status is, but when I know that we have the same feelings. I want it to be real and true and I can't stand to hold my feelings anymore. You are the most amazing and beautiful person I have met, you made me change like this and I feel so lucky that I have met someone like you." He said sincerely and by the look on his eyes his really telling the truth. When I look at the people who were lining horizontally, I see them turned the big heart ballon around each and in the balloon, it says Will you be my Girlfriend?

"So Kiara, will you be my Girlfriend?" I was shocked at what he said and happy at the same time. I was also surprised that Raven was happy, like she was happy for us.

"Yes! Yes!" I said cheerfully then I hugged him.

"You have no idea how much happy I am" he said as he hugged me then he crushed his lips on mine.

"I love you Kiara" he said as he caressed his other hand in my hair while the other one in my cheek.

"I love you too" I replied and with that he kissed me again.

This is the best thing that has ever happened to me!!