Chapter 5

Kiara's Pov

Beep beep.....

I woke up with the sound of my alarm.
I went straight to the bathroom and do my routine. When I got to my closet, I decided that I'll just wear my skinny jeans and a sweatshirt that is fitting.

Honey, breakfast is ready....... Mom called.

Ok, Mom..... I replied back.

As I went downstairs, I greeted Mom and Dad.

Good morning Mom and Dad..... I greeted them as I sit beside my dad.

Morning sweetie...... Mom and dad greeted back.

After that I silently eat my breakfast... After eating my breakfast I bid my mom and dad goodbye as I went towards my school.

When I arrived in school, I saw Gaven and he waved at me as I wave back at him.

Hey Kiara..... Gaven greeted me.

Hello Gaven...... I greeted back.

So are you doing fine with your classes?....... Gaven asked as he walk with me towards my locker.

Yeah, and I started to already love this school. Hahaha...... I answered him as I laugh at my answer

That's good to hear...... He said while chuckling.

As we reach towards my locker, I saw Elizabeth.

Hi Kiara, good morning...... She greeted while hugging me.

Good morning Elizabeth...... I greeted back.

Gaven also greeted Elizabeth, and Elizabeth greeted him back. I can see that she's trying to hold her blush in her cheeks.

So ladies, I have to go and I'll just see you around..... Gaven said as he bid is good bye and walk towards his friends.

James Pov

I wake up early this morning and I don't know why my body just wants to get up and the feeling that your excited to school, I know that it's kinda weird but I never felt this before.

I walk towards the bathroom then after I took a bath I went to my walk in closet to wear a pants and a polo.
I went downstairs to get my car keys but my mom came in and greeted me.

Hey son, this is kinda surprising, usually you wake up late...... She said as she kiss my cheek lightly.

Yeah, it's about Andre, he wants to let me help him with something and he said that I need to see him early in school. So I should be going now, bye mom....... I said as I made that an excuse and I kissed her cheek then went inside my car.

**********

When I arrived in school. I went to find Gaven and Andre. But when I just step inside the school, Raven walk towards me.

Hey babe, you look good in your polo...... She said seductively.

Um, look Raven, I don't have time for this...... I said as I push her back.