Im fine. (Larry stylinson)

Harry was deeply depressed. Of course no one knew except for him. He smiles and pretends nothing is bothering him, but inside it's slowly killing him.

He would sit in his room and every chance he had he would hurt himself. Whether it was cutting, burning or drinking his problems away. He blames himself, he hates himself.

Sometimes he even denies the accident. He believes it never happened, it was all a nightmare. No, he doesn't like to talk about it. Who would?

The other boys carry on like any regular day. They are all past what happened, well because they weren't as close as harry was.

"Harry! Breakfast!" Liam calls as he sets a plate of pancakes on the table.

Harry drags his body down the stairs into the kitchen and sits down.

He smiles weakly "smells good." He sits there forcing the food into his pale, fragile, hurt body so the boys won't suspect anything.

He wouldn't want them to worry about him, because he's fine. Nothing is wrong.

The boys want to take him out today. "Want to go for a walk guys?" Niall suggests. Everyone agrees because they don't have a better idea.

They all get ready and meet each other at the door. "Where to?" Zayn asked.

"Um to the park?" Niall answered. Everyone agrees except Harry.

He can't go there. But he doesn't say anything because he's totally over it.

They arrive at the park. Harry shaking deep inside. He doesn't speak.

Liam glances over to him. "What's wrong mate?" He asks suspiciously.

Harry just shakes his head, meaning everything is fine. But it's not.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the shitting first chapter, it gets better I promise!