Chapter 6

The therapist sat down on his chair. He cleared his throat as Harry began to pick at his nails. "So.. Why exactly are you here today Mr... Styles is it?"

Liam interrupted before Harry could say anything. Not like he would anyway. "Um.. Well Harry here has been having some problems."

"Okay." The therapist nodded as his pen glided across he paper, writing down notes. "Such as?"

Liam's eyes gazed all around the room looking more nervous than Harry was. "He's been hallucinating. And.. And he hasn't been eating, or talking. He's acting very different sir. I think he's depressed. I don't think he's over the fact that his boyf-."

Before Liam could finish Harry violently slid the chair across the room and walked out with a slam to the door.

Harry walked past the secretary's desk and slid his hand along the top, knocking all the papers to the floor. He walked out of the building and straight to the back alley.

Liam quickly ran out noticing the small piddling lady crouched down on the floor, picking up the scattered papers.

Liam, of course helped her pick up the rest and set them on the side of the desk before rushing outside to the car.

"Where the fuck did Harry go?!" The other boys were in the car with the music blasting. Liam jumped in and shut the music off.

"What was that for?!" Niall furrowed his eyebrows disappointedly.

"You never seen Harry leave?"

"Nope." Zayn chirped, popping the p.

Liam sighed and started the vehicle before slamming on the gas making the car jolt into drive.

Niall and Zayn both looked at each other with a confused expression on their faces. "Harry left?"

"Bout time you understood." Liam sighed gripping the wheel mumbling cursed words under his breath.

About an hour later of searching for Harry, they were all exhausted and decided to go back home. Liam kicked off his shoes and un hesitantly walked upstairs sliding into his covers.

-~~~~~~

god for longer chapterss! Sorry I haven't updated for a whole because summer and stuff. I should be updating more because I'm at home now and I got everything organized yay! Maybe 1 update a week!