Chapter 9

A whole bunch of things flew through Harry's head. The night at the bar. He sees Kyle's face on a guy dancing on the counter. The face beside him when Harry was supposed to be the sober driver. He remembers the blood coming from the mans nose soon remembering it all.

(2 years ago flashback)

They were the cutest couple ever. Always stealing kisses from each other, cuddling on the couch, and occasionally you could hear them in the bedroom. They accepted each other for their perfections and flaws, not a single thing to hate about one another. They truly loved each other and were inseparable.

Harry and his boyfriend Louis were so excited, both getting ready for a huge party at the bar tonight.

Hours into strobe lights, karaoke, and tons of shots Louis and Harry were ready to go home. Harry's friend Nick was so wasted and desperately needed a ride home.

Harry, being the nice kid he was offered him a ride. Harry and Louis walked out hand in hand, Nick walking behind. Louis sat in the back, Nick and Harry in the front.

Nick was being overly distracting turning the music up and down, screaming and singing constantly, and drumming loudly against the dashboard.

It was winter and the roads were very slippery. Harry was drunk and speeding down the street, turning the corner to go down Nick's street. Instead of turning fully the car happened to spin out of control and hit right into the park.

Half the car was off the street and the back half wasn't. Of course, Louis was sitting in the back.

A transport was coming down the road and collided with the back half of Harry's car sending Louis against the other side door. The trailer of the transport spun around and hit the back of the car again, causing Louis to smash through the window of the vehicle.

Harry had injuries on his face from the airbag but didn't care. He was worried about his boyfriend. He opened the back door holding Louis in his arms. "L-Louis? C'mon baby, you're okay. Wake up. Please." Harry was sobbing, brushing the bloody hair out of Louis' eyes.

Next thing Harry knew, he was fighting against the paramedics to let him go with Louis.

"Just let me sit with him! He needs me! You don't understand!" He fought against the paramedic holding him back while the others loaded Louis onto a stretcher and into the back of the ambulance.

That's the last time he seen his boyfriend. He wasn't sure who to blame. Nick for distracting him, the transport for hitting him, or himself for just being drunk.

Ever since then Harry has been told that Louis didn't wake up from a coma and unfortunately died. However, the other boys know different.

(End of flashback)

Harry squinted his eyes at Kyle, swishing his beer in the bottle. "Y-You're Nick.." He confronted, chewing on the inside of his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LONGGGGGGG CHAPTER YAY.

There's a lot to take in during this chapter. I'm sorry if it's confusing. If it is just leave a comment and I will try to clear any questions up!

What do the boys know that Harry doesn't?!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!:)