Chapter 8

Harry walked into the house and closed the door behind him.

He stood at the door exhausted, and not knowing what to do.

Kyle was already in the kitchen mixing them some drinks. "C'mere.." He nodded his head for Harry to walk over.

Harry slipped off his shoes and sat on the stool by the counter. Kyle served Harry a couple shots. "You've got a nice house.."

Kyle smiled. "Thanks.. Now drink up."

Harry gulped down two shots, the alcohol burning his throat as it slid down. He coughed quietly. "I haven't drank for a while.."

"Clearly." Kyle teased. Last time Harry drank was 3 weeks ago. He was trying to stop because last time he drank, he cut too deep.

Harry stayed quiet. "C'mon man, lighten up." Kyle sat beside Harry nudging him slightly.

"So what were you doing all alone anyway?" Kyle asked, his hand tightly wrapped around his beer bottle.

"I..um.. I don't know.. I just like being alone."

Kyle nodded. "Yeah.. I know exactly how you feel." He stretched 'exactly.'

A couple beers later, Harry was wasted. But the good thing is he never really got crazy when he was drunk, he was always so calm.

"You don't remember me do you?" Kyle asked, also drunk.

"Um.. Did you work at the gas station by the mall?"

Kyle sighed in relief. "Nope! Thank god you don't remember." He mumbled the last part under his breath.

"Oh.. Um.. No. I don't remember you. Should I?"

"No.. No. You shouldn't. And hopefully you won't."

Harry didn't think too much of what Kyle said. He just picked up his bottle, and carried on drinking.

After a couple minutes of dead silence Harry turned his head to Kyle. "I mean.. You do look familiar.."

~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short! I couldn't write a lot without giving too much away! Comments and votes please!! (: